How to Jailbreak a 2.0.x iPhone Using QuickPwn GUI (Windows)

Posted August 24, 2008 at 10:38pm by iClarified · 36 comments · Add Comment
moiz - April 8, 2010 at 4:23pm
can i unlock my iphone bootloader version is 5.09 n modem firmware is 5.12.01
joel_cr16 - October 29, 2009 at 1:22am
hi! thaks!!!! :) ;)
roseman1986 - September 14, 2008 at 9:37am
Hello i use quickpwn from windows in 3g iphone . after jailbreak when install a program from cydia or intaller i can find in springboard , from shh i can see the app in Application/**.app , can help me with this?
Rohit - August 30, 2008 at 5:12am
worked like a charm. The command line application kept crashing on me, but I just restarted it again while still in DFU mode, and then it did the jailbreak. Logos were retained as I had chosen - it's great!
alexis - August 28, 2008 at 4:35pm
hi..i am from greece and i have iphone 3g but i am so afraid to to that before be sure... can you help me please and tell me if i do this after my network (carrier)will work cause i have turbo sim working with and i am not sure if i put firmware 2.2 and jailbreak with this if my iphone stiil work and if everything will work. Thank You!
al - August 28, 2008 at 3:55am
work like a dream... thanks a million
curious - August 28, 2008 at 2:45am
does this work for the ipod touch?
Ron Hansen - August 27, 2008 at 12:08pm
I can't get the GUI to work. On two computers it crashes on startup (AMD Athlon 64 X2 and dual-core Opteron both running XP) and on a third (P4), it freezes at the loading IPSW screen. Does anyone have any ideas? I have a 2G running 2.0.2
Raul - August 27, 2008 at 10:33am
Question: If I own a jailbroken 2.0.1 3G iphone, using this tool WILL upgrade to 2.0.2 and at the same time jailbroken it without losing my apps, settings, etc. ? Thanks in advance for your answers.
HSS - August 27, 2008 at 1:38am
For the below comments, if your phone is at itunes indicator, restore it to 2.0.2 using itunes and try this process it works. henry, The youtube and yahoo mail is an ongoing issue. We might have to wait for some more time to find a fix. Though i have seen someome posting the solution at http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/general/309841-2-0-2-fix-youtube-mail-yahoo-sync-problem.html but i haven't tired it. Let me know if this works for you.
Prev 1 of 4 Next