January 28, 2023

How to Jailbreak a 2.0.x iPhone Using QuickPwn GUI (Windows)

Posted August 24, 2008 at 10:38pm · 36 comments · Add Comment
moiz
moiz - April 8, 2010 at 4:23pm
can i unlock my iphone bootloader version is 5.09 n modem firmware is 5.12.01
joel_cr16
joel_cr16 - October 29, 2009 at 1:22am
hi! thaks!!!! :) ;)
roseman1986
roseman1986 - September 14, 2008 at 9:37am
Hello i use quickpwn from windows in 3g iphone . after jailbreak when install a program from cydia or intaller i can find in springboard , from shh i can see the app in Application/**.app , can help me with this?
Rohit
Rohit - August 30, 2008 at 5:12am
worked like a charm. The command line application kept crashing on me, but I just restarted it again while still in DFU mode, and then it did the jailbreak. Logos were retained as I had chosen - it's great!
alexis
alexis - August 28, 2008 at 4:35pm
hi..i am from greece and i have iphone 3g but i am so afraid to to that before be sure... can you help me please and tell me if i do this after my network (carrier)will work cause i have turbo sim working with and i am not sure if i put firmware 2.2 and jailbreak with this if my iphone stiil work and if everything will work. Thank You!
al
al - August 28, 2008 at 3:55am
work like a dream... thanks a million
curious
curious - August 28, 2008 at 2:45am
does this work for the ipod touch?
Ron Hansen
Ron Hansen - August 27, 2008 at 12:08pm
I can't get the GUI to work. On two computers it crashes on startup (AMD Athlon 64 X2 and dual-core Opteron both running XP) and on a third (P4), it freezes at the loading IPSW screen. Does anyone have any ideas? I have a 2G running 2.0.2
Raul
Raul - August 27, 2008 at 10:33am
Question: If I own a jailbroken 2.0.1 3G iphone, using this tool WILL upgrade to 2.0.2 and at the same time jailbroken it without losing my apps, settings, etc. ? Thanks in advance for your answers.
HSS
HSS - August 27, 2008 at 1:38am
For the below comments, if your phone is at itunes indicator, restore it to 2.0.2 using itunes and try this process it works. henry, The youtube and yahoo mail is an ongoing issue. We might have to wait for some more time to find a fix. Though i have seen someome posting the solution at http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/general/309841-2-0-2-fix-youtube-mail-yahoo-sync-problem.html but i haven't tired it. Let me know if this works for you.