DockFlow Displays iPhone Dock In CoverFlow Style

DockFlow Displays iPhone Dock In CoverFlow Style

Posted October 30, 2008 at 8:53pm by iClarified · 13 comments · Add Comment
akomplis - November 1, 2008 at 2:33pm
I checked that already n it's cydia.spazio.net the same one u have listed/posted.
Shoshaa - November 1, 2008 at 1:15pm
could you tell me what is your source u r using
akomplis - November 1, 2008 at 1:09pm
Try going to manage - sources - choose ispazio n look in there for it. Otherwise just check from time to time. It's what I did n it popped up for me.
Shoshaa - November 1, 2008 at 12:07pm
Many thanks for your reply, but I still didn't found iSpazio Dockflow, although i added: http://cydia.ispazio.net/ http://ispaziorepo.com/cydia/apt is there any another source has to be added.
Akomplis - November 1, 2008 at 10:37am
shosha: I just found it last night under the title "iSpazio Dockflow" have a look. I like the look n setting of this plugin to Winterboard however I am unable to us Since it overrides the of "no undocked items label" which sucks since I like the cover flow look but rather have no labels instead.
Shoshaa - October 31, 2008 at 5:25pm
I couldn't find Dockflow in cydia and found appflow, so do anyone has any idia if there is a certain source need to be added or what is the steps to add this brilliant app. Thanks
AKOMPLIS - October 31, 2008 at 2:20pm
I tried installing it but am unable to locate the file...I have the ispazio source installed but no Dockflow or Flowdock since there seems to be two names associated with this app. Where exactly is this app rsting at so I can install it and give it a shot.
who? - October 31, 2008 at 11:44am
Is there anyway to use this with other themes?
Rafael Fischer - October 31, 2008 at 10:03am
To not get the icon overlapping the badge is very easy! Just enter the screen edit mode (when you press and hold an icon) and move the mail and SMS icon as last movement, and this icons will be the top in the dock...
vinicius - October 31, 2008 at 9:26am