October 5, 2022
iRealSMS for iPhone Adds Quick Reply

iRealSMS for iPhone Adds Quick Reply

Posted December 14, 2008 at 7:10pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
Gold Coins
Gold Coins - January 20, 2011 at 12:48pm
Great work! I really am glad about the way your mind works. I have been your avid reader. Hope to read more from you! http://www.goldcoinsgain.com
Santosh
Santosh - March 11, 2012 at 12:44pm
Password must be between 6 and 25 char. I ebueggdd checked braces etc. Then it came to me, what if I comment out the hashing. And it worked. Because the hashing does convert the password into an imenese long string. But why is that? It seems to be working for some on here, but not for me. Am I doing something wrong or is it some setup in an .ini file? Let me know please as I will continue your great series.
Mike
Mike - December 16, 2008 at 2:47am
10€´s? Naaaa, thats too expensive for an sms app. Apples is quite ok, and what sense does it make to habe another app kept open while writing? When I write, I can´t see nothing else anyways ;-) Mikevj
Yenadey
Yenadey - December 15, 2008 at 6:27pm
This is a real sms, not like stupid default sms. Worse sms apps in the universe is default iphone sms
Macopoulos
Macopoulos - December 15, 2008 at 4:29am
Yeah its a nice app, but it needs Mobile Substrate to work and that makes it: heavy, unstable, and a total ram hog. Can we have it like all other apps not talking to mobile substeate layer first?
Wiga
Wiga - December 14, 2008 at 9:25pm
That is actually a real great idea, i wish that apple took notes on that new feature and i think they will because that is an excellent idea, it would stop frustration to a lot of un happy people having to leave there current app to send a small message threw another one and possibly leave all there unsaved data!!! Nice job guys