How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [6.0]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [6.0]

Posted October 14, 2012 at 7:31am by iClarified · 24 comments · Add Comment
CESAR - January 30, 2013 at 8:36pm
ME LLEGO UN MAIL AVISANDO QUE MI IPHONE 5 YA ESTABA DESBLOQUEADO POR MEDIO DEL IMEI, COSA QUE NO ES ASI. SEGUI TODAS LAS INSTRUCCIONES PARA DESBLOQUEAR PERO TAMPOCO FUNCIONO. RESTAURE CON EL IOS 6.1 QUE TIENEN Y TAMPOCO FUNCIONO. LES MANDE 6 CORREOS PIDIENDO SOPORTE DESDE HACE 8 DIAS Y NADA ME QUEDO CON EL SABOR DE BOCA DE QUE NO CUMPLEN
Adam - January 10, 2013 at 3:07pm
hey, some of the apps do not show. what do i do?
verdunSki - January 4, 2013 at 5:01pm
any news on tethered jailbreak on 6.0.1 ?
Tommy - December 15, 2012 at 5:35am
Have you gotten yours to work? I get the same error you are.
Tommy - December 15, 2012 at 10:35pm
I finally got mine working. You have to restart redsn0w (which is actually in the directions but I didn't notice) AND reselect your IPSW (6.0 not 6.0.1) before the last "just boot" phase. Here's a good video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qjBiCyR-Bs
Meta - October 30, 2012 at 2:29pm
Heey annd thaanks for all the advice, but juust a quick question. Do I have to restore my iPhone4 iOS6 to Jail Break?
dquach123 - October 28, 2012 at 9:14am
hello guys, im not sure if it will work for everyone but it worked for me, I dont even really know what i did exactly. I tried restoring to ios5.1, but it didnt work, as i remained on ios6, but all of my installous apps now work, along with many cydia tweaks, including infinidock, infinifolders, etc... i wrote up a blog, explaining exactly what i did, maybe you guys can get it to work too. let me know if it does work for you guys... https://plus.google.com/110741924926761699131
CHESS - December 10, 2012 at 3:57am
wILL I LOOKE MY PIKS N HOW DO I FIND UR BLOG ???
sylvie - October 24, 2012 at 7:03pm
It doesn't work with iPhone 4S. It's not what they say at the begining of the process.
jusgrave - November 1, 2012 at 1:56am
it says "How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w " not 4s dude read
israel - October 23, 2012 at 10:54am
no consigo liberarlo de orange en españa, ¿podrían ayudarme?, gracias
Gary - October 19, 2012 at 4:11pm
done this like 5 times and still no cydia on my home screen. Any ideas why I dont have cydia.. Im using the latest redsn0w and not the devs beta one.
nekton - October 15, 2012 at 10:02pm
I followed the latest redsn0w jailbreak steps for a SoftBank IP4 already on iOS 6 (updated using stock from Apple) but I added previous SAM activation ticket and not Cydia. Now I have an IP4 that boots untethered with no problems—and I have no idea why. Very happy but don't know why it is not tethered.
Prev 1 of 2 Next