How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Mac) [6.0]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Mac) [6.0]

Posted October 14, 2012 at 6:36pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
Novaz - February 28, 2015 at 3:23pm
I have got an error it says i am missing "Keys.plist" anyone able to help me
abhinav - June 6, 2013 at 10:32am
how long does it take to reboot???i hav completd all the above stepsss...n im in last stepp...how much tym does it take to reboot....i woud be happie..if u send me the crrct steps...beczz im liitl bit cnfuseddd
Rafal - May 10, 2013 at 2:31pm
Also watch out for those 5 dollar unlocking sites, they are SCAM
Ian Hindley - March 5, 2013 at 10:04pm
states usb communication problem and does not proceed even though the usb will connect it to itunes to get the wrong sim card message?
Tim Campbell - November 30, 2012 at 10:16pm
At Step7, when the iPhone is being exploited with limera1n, I get the message "Missing Keys.plist data for this build." Do you know what this means and what I can do about it?
Matt - December 15, 2012 at 6:16pm
I did this with an iPhone 3GS, and this was what worked for me. I got this exact message when I used the iPhone2,1_6.0_10A523_Restore.ipsw file. Then I used the iPhone2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw file and it worked perfectly. Give 'er a whirl, it might work.
noAlvaro - November 7, 2012 at 11:10am
No Hadi, you cannot downgrade your boot room, I think. It is related to the week in which you phone had been produced. Never seen anyone changing this. Sorry.
GeNeRaL.JeDDaH - November 5, 2012 at 8:53pm
very much thanks ..to you and your group .. i will tested now.. thanks again
Hadi - October 31, 2012 at 1:08am
Can my 3GS with new bootrom be downgraded to old bootrom? I thought it was possible now to upgrade/Downgrade to any IOS version?!
noAlvaro - October 26, 2012 at 11:57am
The OS installation actually works, but ultrasn0w didn't worked for me at all. The phone just won't find my carrier. Although having the same issue with the version 5.1.1, installing the iPad baseband had solved before. But not now, this sucks. Downgrading... :_(
joseph - October 17, 2012 at 11:05am
Hey. I have an iphone 3gs with an old bootrom. so actually i should be able to do an untethered jailbreak, right? i wouldn't have to do a tethered reboot, correct? i have the latest redsnow-data, updated via itunes etc. and followed every of your steps. however, i doesn't … wait. hm. EDIT: damn. it seems to work! yeay! i reinstalled ios6 once again via itunes, restoring the factory settings. thanks!
Prev 1 of 1 Next