How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Windows) [6.0]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Windows) [6.0]

Posted October 14, 2012 at 7:17pm by iClarified · 157 comments · Add Comment
Michael James - January 28, 2016 at 11:53pm
I want to jailbreak my iPhone 3GS but its turn your phone using power button to exploit via DFU but my power button is not working is there anyway i can turn it back on without using my power button
Khandker - January 22, 2015 at 11:29pm
i want to jailbreak my iphone 4. Is there anybody who can assist me by letting me know the steps with website address. I am pretty unexpert in technology. Thanks
Jagdeep - March 14, 2014 at 8:41am
Big Thanksss...... (Y) but how to get network(no signal)...yet sim is not working
sumeira - January 12, 2014 at 10:40am
i bought iphone 3gs first time i got iphone. i dont even know about it and its settings even. after i got i upgrade my iphone ios5.1.1 to 6.1.3. but a big problem happened my iphone got locked and idont know even what can i do to restore it. plz guide me what can i do for its restoration?? plz plz help me quickly i will thankfull to you
Paige - January 31, 2014 at 7:47pm
Did you try connecting it to Itunes?
owell morena - September 12, 2014 at 1:16am
go puck yourself
tron - October 3, 2013 at 11:45am
I am having iphone 4s wit ios 6.1.3 how can i jail break my mobile and use cydia and is it possible to perform untethered jailbreak in my phone? what software should i use to jailbreak redsnOw or EvasiOn or snOebreeae ... help guys...
levition - August 9, 2013 at 2:17pm
For everyone having trouble to unlock their AT&T phone, you can check out attiphoneunlocking for unlocking your phone, it's the fastest I have ever use, only took them one hour
charlie998 - July 26, 2013 at 11:28am
I know the best site for unlocking ATT stuff, it's attiphoneunlocking, go check it out
akas t - July 16, 2013 at 8:30am
i hav 3gs nd already installed 6.1.2....does redsnow work on 6.1.2??
levi - July 3, 2013 at 3:03pm
If anyone has trouble unlocking ATT devices, I suggest you to check out attiphoneunlocking, it's the best site for unlocking ATT stuff.
Georgina Coles - May 16, 2013 at 8:35am
what do you do when it say the SIM card inserted in this phone does not appear to be supported instead of having the restore button etc
Prev 1 of 7 Next