The Dream iPhone

The Dream iPhone

Posted December 29, 2008 at 5:54pm by iClarified · 12 comments · Add Comment
b - December 31, 2008 at 9:52am
You took away one of the great things about the iphone. It's simplicity and sleekness. Get over the physical keyboard. Use an Iphone for two months and you'll type just as fast as anyone with a keyboard. Also why would you want your camera sticking out of the phone like that? Thats not an iphone, that my friend is an imonster
flo - December 30, 2008 at 8:25am
those mockups just scream fail and ugly ... fugly. especially the bulge of a camera lense and the physical keyboard and the analog stick. Go buy a nokia if you want that.
rosenkrieger - December 30, 2008 at 4:48am
I'd buy the Elite Version if the dimensions would be only a bit thicker than the current 3G model. LOVE the camera :-)
370gt - December 29, 2008 at 11:53pm
I hope you know that now that he has sent that in, the likes of it will never been seen. Apple hates when people send in suggestions because in the even that this comes out, mat has proof that he "designed" it first. It's a streatch, but he could sue back saying apple copied his design, even after sending it in. I would love that phone, minus the keyboard. But it won't happen :s
Rob - December 29, 2008 at 8:39pm
I like everything EXCEPT the keyboard! I would HATE IT if they added a Victorian piece of technology such as a physical keyboard! Yuck! I'd rather have my THIN iPhone they way it is, thank you very much. Whenever you add a physical keyboard you automatically add half an inch in thickness, and THAT I can live without!!!!!
K.A. - December 29, 2008 at 7:50pm
Just don't add that DS shit.
K.A. - December 29, 2008 at 7:48pm
Beautiful. Beautiful.
that, is a dream come true - December 29, 2008 at 6:54pm
WOW..!!? it's like those concept cars that companies make but never sell. cause they simply don't exsist. but you only see them in magazines and posters. THAT phone is every iphone's dream come true. and the fact that you got to send it to Steve Jobs, you're geniouse. Let's hope it gets to the guy.
Aleks - December 29, 2008 at 6:43pm
I would not buy such monster. Unless of course it can also make me a coffe an clean my appartment. LOL
RICARDO - December 29, 2008 at 6:11pm
this is what you call an iphone!!!!! hey dude you should apply at apple for design. lol you mite get a multibillion dollar job designing apple products
las vegas - December 31, 2008 at 7:38pm
ey dud, get a G1 from tmobile
lionel - January 1, 2009 at 12:33am
It would be better to have a slide keyboard system like that, but have 2 touch windows, then you can totally customise they input device. I would upgrade my 1 year old iphone for that. Flag the physical keyboards.
Prev 1 of 1 Next