iOS Has Been Saving Your Deleted SMS Attachments

iOS Has Been Saving Your Deleted SMS Attachments

Posted February 6, 2013 at 9:15am by iClarified · 37 comments · Add Comment
nealhen - July 25, 2016 at 6:07am
Recover the deleted SMS attachments from this I think it's a little trouble. Why not use a recovery software to recover deleted files from iPhone? Like FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery which is popular from people to restore some lost data from iPhone or iPad. And the most important is that it's convenient to recover and easy to use.
Rhonda - June 26, 2013 at 4:02pm
I have that exact issue; but I am unsure how to clear all deleted messages with attachments I have tried restoring my iphone to factory settings but all that did was delete my itunes!!??!! I am not a computer programmer over here but step by step how to do this will help me out alot!!
Derek Brown - March 24, 2013 at 10:52pm
I have some of these 'deleted' images on my phone. Is there a way to tell who I sent these to or who sent them to me? Or when they were sent/received?
John - May 17, 2013 at 2:16pm
Has anyone found a way to determine where these attachements originated? Like the original message information?
Derek Brown - May 17, 2013 at 6:43pm
I tried to figure it out, but I eventually gave up. I suspect the details are purged from the messages database, but the raw attachments are left intact, making it impossible to see who sent/received the attachments or any related test messages. However, if you have a jailbroken iPhone, you can look at the folders containing the attachments to see when they were created and at least get an idea of when the messages were sent/received.
Flubber - February 24, 2013 at 10:15am
Those attachments used 5Gb of my iphone... I was looking everywhere for those others file (classic directory you found on forums or tutorials to get rid of other place, till i found this article. 5Gb of loose place filled with photos of my kid took long long time ago...
Breck - February 8, 2013 at 8:48am
You do realize your home wireless router is used as a location iDevice? Not for locating you for anyone that comes in range of your wireless router. These files are not stored on the iDevice that comes in range of the wireless router, but they are stored / sent somewhere. Isn't wonderful that be cared about so much.
Breck - February 8, 2013 at 8:34am
You are just now figuring this out? Well to be honest everything from text, emails, pictures, and your location even if you turned it off , basicly anything and everything you have done on your iPhone is still there from day one you turned it on.
Jepha - February 7, 2013 at 7:50am
That's a lot of pics I need deleted.
DavidG - February 7, 2013 at 5:58am
I'm still having this issue on iPad 2 running 6.1.
DavidG - February 7, 2013 at 5:58am
Running 6.1
Amen - February 6, 2013 at 11:01pm
FML..delete delete delete lol
Sunmar - February 22, 2013 at 7:28am
hey, look at i0n1c,com. There is very interesting info for iOS 5 resalee. I think i0n1c is working at untethered jailbreak for iOS5 and soon will publish first version. What will be name for new jailbreak or meybe he will give his exploit for Dev Team?
Ben - February 6, 2013 at 7:04pm
Just found a bunch of attachments on my iOS 6.1 iPhone 5 through ifile.... This is frustrating.
Sabar - February 24, 2013 at 12:10pm
Hi. I have no knowledge in any dlnoeepmevt and would like to take advantage of the appstore's money making features. I know it may take years to learn, does anyone have any suggestions for tutorials that won't bore a 12 year old out of his mind???Yes, I know it is far fetched and I would like to do other things than just making money. Is there a way to learn C without prior references to languages?
Prev 1 of 2 Next