Apple Reveals Next Two iPhones Were Designed Under Steve Jobs

Apple Reveals Next Two iPhones Were Designed Under Steve Jobs

Posted April 1, 2013 at 7:50pm by iClarified · 31 comments · Add Comment
iPhoneowner - April 4, 2013 at 3:54am
I am iphone user and I feel, they are trying every dirty technique to boost lowering sells, Now this if so called next 2 iphones were developed in Steve's presence then why iphone 6 was not released instead of iphone 4S?
Rojan - April 2, 2013 at 9:45pm
Anyone who knows Steve would know that, even one day before mass production Steve could change his mind on the design, size and everything about the product, and because of this fact, NO Apple product after his death would be his products. Steve's last iPhone was iPhone 4S and even if he had seen the prototype of the iPhone 5 and agreed about it, it wouldn't be his product untill one day before start of the mass production. I will believe no one that states the new Apple products as Steve products! I am so sure that there are many changes after him that he would never like, including the new packaging for the iMacs that are changed shape from perfect minimal rectangle to something between rectangle and triangle! RIP Steve Jobs and I wish he wouldn't see what is happening in his Apple Computers.
Ron dean - April 2, 2013 at 4:32pm
It just seems like they are milking Steve's name for all it's worth. They had said the 5 was Steve's last phone, now this? Sounds a tad desperate. ESP if they up the screen within the next 2 phones (wont happen on 5s. But might on 6). That in itself would make it a lie - as Steve said 3.5 was the perfect size.... With all of that being said, my iPhone 5 has been fantastic (except battery life, but I expected that. Lte is a pig)
Rss - April 2, 2013 at 3:47pm
last month, i angrily threw my iphone5 against the wall during a bad fight with my wife. I think, luckily it landed on it's back. But i know it hit hard. I regret doing it (and the fighting) but don't regret about choosing the phone. No scratch, no dent, and of course i used the same iphone5 to post this comment. Apple product users very seldom bash on other products or manufacturers; but non-apple users very often do bash against apple & it's products. I'm quite puzzled. I say just choose and buy your preferred phone/gadget and be satisfied with it. Everybody has a choice.
DavidG - April 2, 2013 at 4:51pm
So trueeee.
NoGoodNick - April 3, 2013 at 2:18pm
@ Rss...... are you serious you dumb RETARD ... You abused your wife and your boasting about it. Treat your wife a bit better and stop being so proud that you threw an IPhone at her. Give her a bit of lovin and remember it's only a stinkin phone you retard
NoGoodNick - April 3, 2013 at 2:21pm
Yes Rss at the wall not at your wife but take your tantrums elsewhere. If you did that to me I would shit on your face.
elinor - April 2, 2013 at 3:08pm
Apple is desperate! They need to focus on something new rather then saying it was designed by Steve. People want to see something amazing from once an amazing company, personally I left apple and its products last year after i bought a MBP retina 15" they forced me to pay for the operating system. Every new computer on the market comes with the operating system and a backup. After many emails with Apple I found out that customer service is not like it used to be.
DavidG - April 2, 2013 at 2:38pm
Did everyone forget Steve Jobs mentioned he DID leave plans for the next five years after his death? I believe this news to be true. Perhaps not for every product such as iPad mini but he did leave plans and I think the iPhone being his baby this is a big possibility. Samsung people please stop trying to discredit this statement. Haters.
culua - April 3, 2013 at 7:04am
Do you have a link to backup your statement?
Wow - April 2, 2013 at 11:39am
You all have seen how many patents apple has but never uses. They plan in advance. Why is it so hard to believe that the next two phones were made under him? Apple probably has the next 4 already planned. It's just how they work.
mrdezan - April 2, 2013 at 2:06pm
Will in near future.
Someone Else - April 2, 2013 at 2:42pm
Then scrap the two inbetween, and get the 4th to production next.
GRUP - April 2, 2013 at 4:39am
You almost got me april fool's
Waleesa - April 2, 2013 at 3:13am
Guys, as someone pointed out, this might be an April Fool's joke. Otherwise, pathetic. Apple Demystified - bit.ly/MySBDm
Vai76 - April 2, 2013 at 2:05am
so this is the reason that steve said wow for 4 times?
Prev 1 of 2 Next