* Featuring themes such as: Watercolor, 8-bit, Monet, Da Vinci, Crayon, and more
* Also featuring guest webcomic artists like Tyler Hutchison, Nedroid, and Eric Feurstein
* More special effects, more flair, more color
* Color blind friendly mode
* Improved performance on older machines
* Tracking of dozens of play statistics - see how many balls you've popped
* More badges- and they're tracked with your high scores
* New high quality sounds, re-recorded and remastered
* High resolution graphics look great in HD - see the brush strokes in Monet mode
* Realistic physics as balls roll and tumble, using the Chipmunk Physics Library
Driven by a simple point-and-click interface, ScribBall is easy to learn. When a group of four colored balls touch, they will pop and an avalanche of new balls will tumble in to take their place. Quickly and strategically tap out a few balls to set up the next match even before they settle into place. If gamers are swift enough, they'll add to an ever growing combo. Injection mode puts a new spin on the gameplay, where you add new balls to make matches.
"ScribBall 2 blows the original out of the water. We've added a lot of new fantastic graphics, and each different theme has a unique feel to it. We've expanded beautifully from the original hand drawn look," cites Andy Korth. "The new gameplay modes add a lot of new fun and playability, too." If you enjoyed games like Bejeweled, Tetris, Frozen Bubble, or Snood, you'll love ScribBall 2.
Pricing and Availability:
ScribBall 2 is available immediately on the Howling Moon Software website and is currently priced at $19.95 (USD).