How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [6.1.3]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [6.1.3]

Posted May 4, 2013 at 7:33pm by iClarified · 42 comments · Add Comment
Stu Onzz - December 4, 2013 at 12:52am
Worked Flawlessly on my iphone 4. Thank you
Vitoo - November 29, 2013 at 7:25pm
why does it not boot after i do everything right.. all i can see is the pineapple logo and it hasn't changed yet and its been like 2 mins now?? plz answer quickly.
Ashley - March 1, 2014 at 8:12am
Mine is doing the same thing. Does anybody know what we did wrong?
Carlo - November 8, 2013 at 6:41am
Does this works on 4S ???
Zach - August 31, 2013 at 1:28am
I followed all of the steps but cydia is no where to be found. I selected install cydia as directed
Percy Fox - July 31, 2013 at 11:46pm
If you reboot the tethered-jailbreak phone, is it still functional as an un-jailbroken phone after the reboot but you have lost the jailbreak programs and functions? Or if you reboot does the phone become a brick?
KingHighLander - July 31, 2013 at 1:22pm
I just finished jailbreaking and i have the little pineapple on my screen of my iPhone 4 how long does it usually stay on there cuz its been there a few minutes
Keef - July 5, 2013 at 8:48pm
It says at the initial step when I try to restore "the firmware file is not compatible."
Tyler - July 1, 2013 at 10:27pm
I tried to do this but stopped it during the build process (step 14) as it froze and now my phone won't turn on! HELP Please!
Jose - July 3, 2013 at 3:00am
Hold down both the home and power button at the same time for 15 to 20 seconds, basically doing a hard reboot. Always works for me, let me know if its the same for you.
Abby - July 1, 2013 at 1:54am
I tried to do this with an iPhone 4S and I was at the point in the process where you had to hold down all the buttons and then RedSn0w said it wasn't supported or something and now my phone won't turn on. I plugged it into iTunes again and now it's in recovery mode - this completely screwed up my phone.
Thomas - June 15, 2013 at 12:55pm
Great news guys! If you iPhone is locked by AT&T and you bought it 2 years ago it can be Factory Unlocked now! Just contact AT&T from the following link: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/termsAndCondition I did it and it is free and fast! Forget about Ultrasnow/Gevey and preserving your baseband, this is the real jailbreak, haha!
Prev 1 of 3 Next