iOS 7 Device Compatibility [Chart]

iOS 7 Device Compatibility [Chart]

Elena Ammerman - July 8, 2013 at 4:38pm
This is stupid, they NEED to make ios 7 compatible with the ipod touch 4th Generation!!!! :(
farmlad - June 14, 2013 at 8:23am
I have been testing iOS7 on my iPhone 5 for the last few days. Being honest I fell a little tepid about the whole experience. After years of design innovation why have apple decoded to make their OS look like a poor cousin of Microsoft’s Windows 8. On the other side it seems to have borrowed heavily from Android. You can now swipe up to turn on/off WIFI, blue tooth, very similar to Android. In summary I like: Newsstand, the inbuilt torch, screen transition, new compass interface and mail interface. I don’t like, no bulk delete feature in the mail application, it’s still message by message deletion. The pseudo windows interface and menu movement. The settings menu is a bit of a waste land of while space. Like an aging married couple I am finding more faults with it as time goes on but I grow to love it the more time I spend with it. http://www.unlock.my
Me! - June 14, 2013 at 2:09am
I'm interested in doing that! Do you still have slots available?
sdfasf - June 14, 2013 at 12:56am
MJHGUGK
lol what - June 13, 2013 at 2:59pm
iPad 3rd and 4th are basically the same except for the connector and yet the 3rd gen does not support the same airdrie as the 4rt? The. Fortunately, HTC One pulled me out of iPhone and windows 8 surface pro pulled me out of iPad. What a joke Apple has become and as soon as you blind followers realize Apple is no longer what it was when Jobs was around, the faster you will change to a superior device.
Homo-sapien - June 13, 2013 at 5:19pm
Sir, you are an idiot. The iPad mini and iPhone 5 support AirDrop because of the enhanced dual band wireless chip that is in those devices. Did you ever think that there may be a VALID reason why some features are available on certain devices and some that are not? Don't kid yourself, iOS is the leading mobile platform and iPhone 5 is the leading hardware to run that on. I own a Win 8 Surface Pro - the iPad and the Surface are in different CLASSES of hardware. One is for entertainment - browsing the web, movies, games, etc. and one is for Work. Quit comparing and buy whatever works for you.
Turd burglar - June 13, 2013 at 11:12am
Bye bye apple, hello windows 8 device
rexology - June 13, 2013 at 6:30pm
faggot, jump ships already. Apple DOES NOT NEED un-loyal customers who piss their pants when something small happens. They're nothing but a liability...go to your Windows 8 phone and die slow.
Homo-sapien - June 13, 2013 at 8:03pm
great, because now you can take better low-light pictures of yourself crying because you didn't get an iPhone.
Boss - June 13, 2013 at 8:12am
Guys, my upgrade task went very successful, however, most of the apps updates are not working :(, they kept trying to update but with no success and you can't even open the apps after all. my apps are stuck, any solution for this?? please!! PS: I did tried to restore it but unfortunately iTunes doesn't support using the old backup from a newer SW version to an old version ... what the heck..
Homo-sapien - June 13, 2013 at 7:46pm
It does say that iOS 7 is currently released to DEVELOPERS, and to be used for preliminary app testing before it reaches idiots like you so they don't have to hear stupid questions like these.
lepaka - June 13, 2013 at 5:22am
that where Apple lost the trail, there are just software limitations, other 3rd parties App are doing these abilities for long time :)
Homo-sapien - June 13, 2013 at 5:23pm
If all these "tweaks" are implemented by apple, you can be sure that its been through some strict QA - unlike some of the tweaks available on cydia. It doesn't void your warranty, and you don't need to jailbreak and "wait" for updates then the subsequent jailbreak for those updates.
lepaka - June 13, 2013 at 5:30pm
i am not even talking about jailbreaking or cydia apps. i am talking about regular apps from Apple shop, to do Panorama Video and Panorama Photo, plus applying filters, it is a joke since iOS5 Apple is selling Apps with this functionalities, which you can even use them on 3GS iPhones. i love most os the updates promised this week, but these ones are a joke
Homo-sapien - June 13, 2013 at 7:49pm
wouldn't you rather have the best features of those apps engrained into the OS rather than to traverse app to app trying to get the same functionality?
abhishek - June 13, 2013 at 4:30am
Is it supporet with 3GS?
Homo-sapien - June 13, 2013 at 7:52pm
no it will not "supporet with 3GS". Get a new phone and while you're at it, get a dictionary and thesaurus too. So unfortunate they don't yet sell intelligence to the needy - it breaks my heart.
odedo1 - June 14, 2013 at 10:13am
Why all you guys are being an ass? you don't know if this guy is from the states, also I'm sure that when you guys started with Apple iPhones you where just as green and its not surprising me that people are living Apple after getting fucked up answers from all of you! so maybe you guys should try to be nicer next time because one day you might find yourselves in need of answers.
Thoughtful - June 13, 2013 at 3:51am
Airdrop is compatible with iPad mini which is actually iPad 2 but its not on iPad 3 and iPhone 4s has better processor than iPad mini and its not getting airdrop, doesn't make any sense.
whenicamearound - June 13, 2013 at 7:14am
Because iPad Mini has an updated WiFi controller that support Airdrop protocols. Screen Resolution and Processor are the only things iPad Mini and iPad 2 has in common.
UNIX - June 13, 2013 at 11:22am
To you and to Jon... I can't really understand this stupid things about the wifi chip. iPhone 4 and 4s can negotiate a hotspot connection via wifi from the ios5 so what's the so incredible amount of processings the chip has to do with the airdrop that it doesn't already do with the hotspot!