September 27, 2022
Vodafone Store Evacuated After iPad Explodes [Photo]

Vodafone Store Evacuated After iPad Explodes [Photo]

Posted November 8, 2013 at 3:35pm · 19 comments · Add Comment
jon
jon - November 10, 2013 at 1:37pm
"Its a magical product" ha ha ha buuuuuummmmm
Balmer in Hell
Balmer in Hell - November 10, 2013 at 1:31am
Steve, sorry to disrupt you, but the steve I meant was in my name, the microcock one who quit, problem you were saying?
Steve in Hell
Steve in Hell - November 9, 2013 at 2:59pm
It is very hot down here, and trust it will get hotter pretty soon
Steve In Heaven
Steve In Heaven - November 9, 2013 at 3:07pm
It's going bright and clear up here, china is where it's at with products in the above place in the other comment! I am over US and I feel relaxed now as always!
Steve Gay above
Steve Gay above - November 10, 2013 at 12:00am
Hey dude you are so gay, why are you always following Steve in Hell. Steve in Heaven is Gay; people, Steve Heaven likes a ButtHurt once in a while, and since I'm gay, Steve in Heaven I'm all for it.
Steve In hell is Steve Gay above which is a dick above and below
Steve In hell is Steve Gay above which is a dick above and below - November 10, 2013 at 12:40am
Well you are so whiney as fck, he (or maybe you trying to hide your real name) accussed steve like he's in a bad mood over small accidents in apple product like apple is the one to blame over nothing, sometimes it's the persons fault, but for you horrible comback clueless gay spammer, I always follow him because he goes around treating apple in times like this like it's all a joke! Technically you sylk me since you see me everywhere you go when s.i.h. ( aka you) comments, you are getting butthurt, I am getting revenge on another unless it's you
Steve not in Hell
Steve not in Hell - November 11, 2013 at 9:03pm
Yes s.i.h. is, nuff said!
Fukran John
Fukran John - November 9, 2013 at 4:49am
ROFLXD :), till now apple is selling crap products and fooling their utterly foolish iSheeps. Now they are planning to harm the people too. so its like this now, you pay and get killed. lol
Fukjohn Rah
Fukjohn Rah - November 9, 2013 at 7:41am
Lawl lol until today, you try to be desperate of united states version apple selling these ipads and try to pass it down as a samsheep craptalk trying to convince yourself to be a know it all! Now you'll be hiding in your basement to stay away from something that actually didn't kill people and that proves how retarded you are of not reading some of the article! XD
6italia0
6italia0 - November 9, 2013 at 12:45am
It's because they keep them sitting on the charger all day long, the port begins to get extremely hot and in this case a small power surge could've set it off. normally when an apple product is fully charged it stops charges and/or begins to discharge. This is why you will sometimes see the plug over the battery icon and it will be at either 98% or 99% instead of 100%. This iPad may have possibly had a defect and did not initiate the discharge or failed to disconnect when fully charged and over charging the battery is the cause of the exploding battery. Another possiblity is "overuse" of the iPad, it's recommended to turn any apple product off and back on at least 1-2 times per weak, constant use for an extended period of time can overwork some components and they either burn out or have similar result such as this iPad did...just sayin'...
Delusion
Delusion - November 8, 2013 at 9:22pm
Look at this innocent wannabe me below and now trying to be someone else, sorry for trying to confuse you sorry fcks but this is really me, talking to myself and trying to prove to my own self like it's not me!
Delusion
Delusion - November 8, 2013 at 6:29pm
Apple is the puppet of Chinese problems because they make it for Chinese and get blamed, dance puppets dance!
K
K - December 29, 2013 at 10:34pm
You're the puppet of trolls because you blame one another, dance puppets dance.
Lo Ping Chin
Lo Ping Chin - November 8, 2013 at 5:54pm
Mister delusion please stop to talk so bad about my people
Thinker
Thinker - November 8, 2013 at 4:28pm
"Made in China" :-(
NotSoMuchOfaThinker
NotSoMuchOfaThinker - November 8, 2013 at 6:44pm
Why don't you use the one made in America? Oh wait, apple doesn't build anything in the US they exploit cheap labor.
OnTheOtherHandYouAssumed
OnTheOtherHandYouAssumed - November 9, 2013 at 1:34am
Can you explain the quote on their products- "Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in the US." mister smart ass?
z
z - November 9, 2013 at 1:51am
So they build/produce all the parts in China then ship them to the US. And then do the final assembling there.... great :D
Delusion
Delusion - November 8, 2013 at 3:44pm
Chinese are masters of fooling apple! Soon they'll take over the real store in California!