October 4, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Mac)

Posted February 23, 2014 at 7:35pm · 83 comments · Add Comment
David Tran
David Tran - July 18, 2014 at 4:34pm
does this work for iOS 7.1.2 ?
Keymi pimentel
Keymi pimentel - January 4, 2015 at 2:23pm
iPod tous de keymi
faye
faye - May 24, 2014 at 4:45am
i have an iphone 5C in australia but it is not activated and it can't be because its locked to sprint usa. please help me as i dont know where to start from
santosa
santosa - March 16, 2016 at 5:24pm
Hi Guys! I saw many of you have problems with jailbreaking so i share my experience with you. I'm a phone shop owner, i jailbreak and sell iPhones on a daily basis. For jailbreaking I'm using this site idevicejailbreaker.Com - they can jailbreak ANY apple devices in less than 5min for free! i hope i helped you
faye
faye - May 24, 2014 at 4:24am
Esa
Esa - May 2, 2014 at 7:11pm
I have iPhone iOS 7.1.1. Which version should I download ?
RTS48UK
RTS48UK - May 2, 2014 at 9:49pm
Esa, You cannot jailbreak 7.1.1 - neither can you reload 7.0.6 which was the last IOS that could be jailbroken with Evasion.
Kayla
Kayla - April 24, 2014 at 3:47am
I followed all the instructions and now my Iphone is stuck on the startup apple window. It just keeps restarting and wont load at all. Help please.
Rod Peel
Rod Peel - April 11, 2014 at 4:24pm
More of an observation rather than a comment. I used EVASION to successfully Jailbreak 2 x iPhone 5s, an iPhone 4s, An iPad Mini 128Gb Retina and an iPad 3 all loaded with IOS 7.0.6. However after a few weeks I was having trouble with the two iPhone 5s. Firstly iTunes would not show my folder structure under the Apps tab and secondly Safari, Mail and any other app that used Safari stopped working. Safari would not load and seemed to be stuck on the last website visited despite clearing the cache and the history. Unfortunately it was no longer possible to load IOS 7.0.6 as Apple had stopped signing it. As a result I had to upgrade both phones to IOS 7.1 and loose my jailbreak. To date I have experienced no problems with the 4s or either of the iPads. Any enlightenment on these phenomena would be welcome.
Xun Ming Rui
Xun Ming Rui - March 25, 2014 at 10:35pm
da pukkkkkk......u nava told i coda jailbreak ma iphone. da pukkkkkk....:(
wojart
wojart - March 14, 2014 at 10:46pm
My iphone is on ios7.04. can I still jailbreak it. As per instructions should I download newest restore file which is 7.1 and evasion from iclarified. and than restore with option key? I the 7.1 from icarified the same as restoring from apple?
Henrikh
Henrikh - March 11, 2014 at 5:36pm
I get "The iphone could not be restored because the firmware was corrupt", when attempting to restore.. Any idea why?
John
John - March 11, 2014 at 12:22am
With the release of iOS 7.1 (in combination with the newest iTunes), Apple is no longer signing 7.0.6, meaning this will no longer work. There are still methods of JB with 7.0.6, but it's more involved. iClarifiied needs to update this info.