December 4, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Windows)

Posted March 7, 2014 at 8:43am · 89 comments · Add Comment
????
???? - November 27, 2014 at 9:59pm
What about Apple TV 3rd generation iOs 7.0.2 like it said when I clicked this link? Does it work on that?
RayBob
RayBob - August 20, 2014 at 2:44pm
Awesome! Worked fine. thanks Guys!
Estephanie
Estephanie - June 19, 2014 at 12:18am
It is verry good the information you help me so much
Sumith
Sumith - June 2, 2014 at 3:40am
on which version itunes do i have to use to restore in 7.0.6?
VERY MAD
VERY MAD - May 29, 2014 at 11:20pm
what a bunch of crap.. i've always trusted your site before but never again, i'm not coming back here. I just tried to jailbreak my ipad and now i'm stuck in the boot loop... thanks for nothing.. could be a good idea to update your site and tell people to wait. I followed your instructions and downloaded from your links... never again, you lost me.
Stevie Wilson
Stevie Wilson - May 9, 2014 at 4:40pm
I just tried this (have jailbroken all my iphones and ipad before) but at the start of the 7.0.6 restore I get the 3194 error, and the screen shows recovery mode, and the connect to itunes pic. How do i get back to 6.1.3 to return my ipad to normal as it was?
sinhax
sinhax - April 23, 2014 at 4:47am
You curently can not downgrade/upgrade to any version other than 7.1! if you get a new ipad like i just did, you can still jailbreak. ipad air 4th gen jailbreak was successful
dueyn
dueyn - April 21, 2014 at 10:12pm
Hi, I got an ipad 3 wifi with ios 7.0.4 jailbreaked with evasion. When i am trying to update it to ios 7.0.6 through itunes it throws error 3194. please help me to update it to ios 7.0.6
Imzy
Imzy - April 20, 2014 at 7:36am
Hi, I got an ipad 3 wifi, cellular AT&T model A1430 with ios 6.1.2 jailbreaked with evasion. When i am trying to update it to ios 7.0.6 through itunes it throws error 3194. please help me to update it to ios 7.0.6
carlaa
carlaa - April 9, 2014 at 4:52pm
If you have an ipad air 4th gen. do not try this method it will brick your ipad. rather wait till 7.1 is jailbroken. you can restore but it is an absolute hassle if you just heed my warning