BigBoss Advises Jailbreakers to Get on iOS 7.0.4 Soon!

BigBoss Advises Jailbreakers to Get on iOS 7.0.4 Soon!

Morbidpete - January 4, 2014 at 4:07am
@updatewhenevs, that method stopped working a long time ago for 4s and up, or maybe 5 and up. Either way, it's a no go now.
xteam - January 3, 2014 at 8:38pm
Omg, but I need to update to 7.0.4 while preserving baseband :(
updatewhenevs - January 3, 2014 at 6:40pm
with SHSH backed up with tiny umbrella can't ip5 users update to it whenever?
Paklan - January 2, 2014 at 4:38am
iPhone 4/4s should not be upgrade to IOS 7 as it will make the device slow and your WiFi will be unusable. Stay on iOS 6 either you're jailbreak or not. Don't fall into Apple's trap.
Mark T - January 2, 2014 at 10:14am
Not true for 4s: Ios 7 works like a charm on my 4s
Kevn - January 2, 2014 at 2:14pm
I don't have an iPhone 4, but I'm sure iOS 7 runs smooth on that device. Just upgrade your 4 and let me know how it runs. Then I'll know if I should upgrade my 4S.
Paklan - January 2, 2014 at 2:26pm
Lucky you then, some are not so lucky after updating to iOS 7 on their iPhone 4/4S.
Tariq - January 2, 2014 at 3:40pm
I hv IP4 32GB GSM officially unlocked. Sucesfuly JB** on IOS 7.0.4, running very smoothly. No problem at all.
Thatguy - January 2, 2014 at 8:33pm
Actually, 7.0.4 works great on my iphone 4s, jailbroken w Evasi0n. You sir, are full of shit!
Raniel - January 3, 2014 at 6:51am
It doesn't run smoothly on Iphone 4 but i think it would run smooth on Iphone 4s i want to roll back to ios 6.x.x if i can but i can't because i dont have any shsh for that so im stuck on ios 7 now and i kinda regret it coz my games lags.
zeppy - January 22, 2014 at 6:35pm
iOS 7.0.4 runs faster/better than 5.1.1 on the iPhone 4 & MUCH better than 6.1.3! The trick is simple, you must turn off/on several things, choose as needed: Location Services System Services: Location-Based iAds, Popular Near Me, Setting Time Zone, Traffic, Frequent Locations. Diagnostics & Usage Siri (runs in the background all the time) Bluetooth Wi-Fi (esp if phone is not in range of wi-fi) Use 2G When Possible instead of 3G Cellular Data Connection In Bad Coverage Areas Background App Refresh Parallax Automatic Date / Time Push Mail / Push Notifications Running Background Apps Advertising Tracking Diagnostics & Usage Reporting FaceTime Automatic App Store Updates Automatic Downloads AirDrop Running iTunes Match Turn Reduce Motion ON Turn Increase Contrast ON The evasi0n jailbreak has given my iPhone 4 a new lease on life!
d0n S3lf - January 2, 2014 at 2:25am
To fix the status bar issue, add the repo http://repo.pnre.co.vu and then install StatusBarFix2 to fix it. It relies on MobileSubstrate since it's a Cydia tweak. Worked great although I personally would prefer not having a fix as a permanent package registered in my system.
Toon - January 2, 2014 at 12:13am
So wait.. Does that mean if I don't update my iPad now (which is stil running the original 6.0) I won't be able to update it to 6.1.2 or 7.0.4 when iOS 7.1 comes out?
d0n S3lf - January 2, 2014 at 12:20am
That's correct. If 7.1 comes out, you can't upgrade to 7.0.* anymore. The only option will be to go to 7.1. If you want to use 7.0.4, now is your chance. Not for the sake of having 7.0.4, but to jailbeak iOS 7. If you are on iOS 7.0.3, it's not a good idea to go to 7.0.4, because it has a battery drain issue. Someone said he fixed it by turning off IE sync in iCloud. Others say you also need a full reinstall to kill the process that drains the battery.
d0n S3lf - January 1, 2014 at 10:44pm
Bullshit. Why would I "upgrade" to the battery-draining, buggy 7.0.4 for a buggy Evasi0n if I can stay on my efficient 7.0.3? No way in hell I'm going to 7.0.4. The next update will be 7.1. If that means no (buggy) jailbreak, so be it. Those themes and background apps slow down the device and drain battery anyway. I tried Evasi0n 1.0.1 but the status bar issue ruined everything.
Kevin - January 1, 2014 at 11:18pm
You are such a richard.
d0n S3lf - January 2, 2014 at 12:13am
What's a richard?
Joe Mama - January 2, 2014 at 6:12am
Richard = Dick
d0n S3lf - January 2, 2014 at 2:07pm
Kevin said the Jailbreak is "worthless". I think that faggot was talking to himself about richard.
SwagFag24601 - January 19, 2014 at 9:54am
Hahahahhahaha very funny dude someone being such a Richard save your fucking time and just say dick jeez people these says
samt65 - January 1, 2014 at 9:33pm
this is my first jailbreak since a year ago and wow!!!cydia and tweaks have gotten better!!!!!
samt65 - January 1, 2014 at 9:30pm
be sure to install **software update killer ** from cydia to block future updates and also to save storage space!!!!!
Ter - January 1, 2014 at 10:09pm
Isn't really needed to block. Check for update wont work when you jailbroken 7.04 anyways.
samt65 - January 1, 2014 at 10:18pm