October 3, 2022
Apple Announces CarPlay, Brings iOS to the Car

Apple Announces CarPlay, Brings iOS to the Car

Posted March 3, 2014 at 7:55am · 33 comments · Add Comment
Meee
Meee - March 4, 2014 at 4:02am
Hahahhaha!!! Another way for people to get lost even better with the apple maps in the car!!!! Hahahhaha The apple maps have a procentage of at least 75% sure to get lost with the directions they give you!!!! I am wondering why they are not taking the apple maps out of the ios?!!!
Youuu
Youuu - March 4, 2014 at 4:23am
You're getting more lost in your mind with confusion, the minute I tried apple maps I was hooked, but there's this http://www.zdnet.com/apple-maps-worldview-is-now-better-than-google-maps-7000023782/ saying how apple is better than googay maps at everything and no it's not because you get more lost, if there is a real percentage it's 0% the reason it's not off because it's improved and how do I know, read that article.
Thoune
Thoune - March 4, 2014 at 12:58am
Good job Apple!
Your Mother
Your Mother - March 3, 2014 at 8:03pm
there are already car steros with android software on them i have one and its great. This is old news and apple is very slow in getting up to speed with the market.
Your Aunt
Your Aunt - March 3, 2014 at 8:07pm
New or not, it's improving the way we used cars, other than that, you're slow with catching up with today's technology, if anyone is slow is microsuck and shamesung, both have speed and features to catch up on except shamesung is always a year late introducing ideas apple brings in which they are copying.
Jedediah Johnson
Jedediah Johnson - March 3, 2014 at 3:48pm
I wonder if apple chose to use the word "play" before google could grab it. Since google is supposedly developing an in car system of their own.
Jedediah Johnson
Jedediah Johnson - March 3, 2014 at 3:43pm
Wonder if apple chose to use "play" in the name before google could grab it. Since google is supposedly developing an in car display and features also. More than likely they would have named it CarPlay.
K
K - March 3, 2014 at 3:49pm
You reported that comment.
K
K - March 3, 2014 at 3:49pm
Resposted*
K
K - March 3, 2014 at 3:50pm
Reposted*** wtf autocorrect?
Jedediah Johnson
Jedediah Johnson - March 3, 2014 at 3:58pm
Ya. When I pressed the send button I didn't show that it sent and didn't show up in the comments. So I just resent another one. The comments section sucks on this site.
K
K - March 3, 2014 at 4:16pm
This happens when you try to comment again after the first time, in order to post another, I have to exit, go back in and do the same shit again.
Dyac
Dyac - March 3, 2014 at 5:47pm
Rolf
Truck68
Truck68 - March 3, 2014 at 7:33pm
Google will most likely use MobilePlay
Fukjohn Rah
Fukjohn Rah - March 3, 2014 at 1:04pm
Now android has more to copy again.
john s
john s - March 3, 2014 at 10:48am
just give it a few months and android and samsung and other will "innovate" aka "copy" apple's move.
I Might Know
I Might Know - March 3, 2014 at 9:16am
I think the play is for like playing music in the car, or answering phone calls. Play it in the car, or something like that maybe
I SEE SAMSUNG!
I SEE SAMSUNG! - March 3, 2014 at 9:14am
I see it now !! :) CarSplay!! Or maybe SCarPlay! Or even better Samsung sCar C1 !!!!
Matrixmaniac
Matrixmaniac - March 3, 2014 at 9:14am
Just the name seems a bit unfortunate... CarPlay... GooglePlay... Why Play?? Serious driving ain't for kids... On the other hand Ferrari most certainly is for kids...
Nitro Junkie
Nitro Junkie - March 3, 2014 at 9:20am
Ferraris are for kids? What world do you live in? Besides kids that are millionaires and in video games, what kid drives a Ferrari?
Tinmania
Tinmania - March 3, 2014 at 2:15pm
It looks like your kinda of numb-nuts ? I can instantaly know your mentality by just looking at your username. What a waste of society...
Matrixmaniac
Matrixmaniac - March 3, 2014 at 2:32pm
And that's makes you gullible of your own words in order to believe what you want to say true or not, what a waste of disgraceful being you are to this country.
Nitro Junkie
Nitro Junkie - March 3, 2014 at 3:02pm
You talking about my name or matrixmaniacs name?
Nitro Junkie
Nitro Junkie - March 3, 2014 at 3:08pm
I hate the way they do the comments on this site. You never know who's replying to whom.
K
K - March 3, 2014 at 3:14pm
I hate how I have to comment and when I need to post another I have to exit the article then come back and repeat every time. I like iClarified but they need to update the app and their site, I am 85% happy of the site currently.
Nitro Junkie
Nitro Junkie - March 3, 2014 at 3:52pm
Isn't that the truth. Wish they'd use some sort of forum or comment sign up for the comments. The people on here using multiple names and using the names of others is getting rediculous.
Nitro Junkie