How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 Using Pangu (Windows) [iOS 7.1.2]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 Using Pangu (Windows) [iOS 7.1.2]

Posted June 23, 2014 at 6:58pm by iClarified · 265 comments · Add Comment
Alaagdhjh - February 20, 2016 at 11:42pm
Why saed please activate your phone before jail brake
eRh - August 27, 2015 at 11:08am
It doesn't work with the latest version of itunes. It seems an itunes downgrade is required.
Tunde - August 24, 2015 at 2:10pm
Hello iCla, just got an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak with Pangu_v1.0.exe but, the issue here is that, the Jailbreak is confirmed as WildcardActivated on the iPhone details using iTools but, the jailbreak info says Yes(AFC2 Disabled) . What could be wrong ?
Tunde - August 24, 2015 at 2:09pm
Hello iCla, just got an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak with Pangu_v1.0.exe but, the issue here is that, the Jailbreak is confirmed as WildcardActivated on the iPhone details using iTools but, the jailbreak info says Yes(AFC2 Disabled) . What coulb wrong ?
aleng - January 11, 2015 at 3:49pm
wai
iTwe4kz - November 27, 2014 at 2:07am
For those users that are planning to Jailbreak on iOS 7.1.2 then I recommend adding this Cydia Source into Cydia after you jailbreak so you don't have to manually input all the Cydia Sources manually. This will automatically add all the best Cydia Sources and give you access to all the best Cydia Tweaks, Themes and Apps for FREE with just a push of a button. Follow the steps below. 1. Open Cydia 2. Tap Sources 3. Tap Edit 4. Tap Add 5. Type this url in the box (cydiasource,n e t) without the spaces and switch coma for a dot in the url. 6. Tap "Add Source" 7. Install the package labelled "All Sources". This will give you all the best Cydia Sources to have access to all the best Tweaks, Apps and Themes for FREE
Anshu - November 9, 2014 at 1:05pm
Although your wizard says that I can Jailbreak my iPhone 5s with IOS 7.1.x using Pangu 1.2.1, yet upon running Pangu software, it says it can work only for IOS 8 ! Now, I'll have to update my iPhone to IOS 8 which I didn't desire...is there any other way to Jailbreak my iPhone 5s on IOS 7.1.1 (Baseband 2.18.02) ? -Anshu
jemish - November 12, 2014 at 11:41am
Bro download pangu olderversion you can jailbreak via that
Anshu - November 12, 2014 at 1:16pm
Tried older version of Pangu too , namely 1.1 - didn't work :-( . Could it be my baseband version that's preventing it ? I saw another note n the newer Pangu guide that I should turn AIRPLANE MODE ON when jailbreaking. I shall try that too (just read the screenshot - haven't tried yet).
Shourov Roy - October 5, 2014 at 2:50pm
After jailbreaking, I am tring to get games from Computer with iTunes software but when I install The game is not installed I can't play it..I am in problem please give me the solution,what to do after jailbreak.is any file have to download by cydia in my iPhone 5s and my version is ios 7.1.2 I used pangu and cydia is installed on my icons Now what to do..please tell me..as soon as..
this - November 17, 2014 at 2:19pm
RESET YOUR IPHONE
Deejay Kenny - November 21, 2015 at 1:52am
go to cydia install app sync
shehu - September 27, 2014 at 7:11pm
can this work for icoud
Roxanne - September 19, 2014 at 6:38pm
I have iPhone 5c did the process and put in new Sim card of different provider and Says the Sim inserted in this device does seem to be supported. Can someone help me please.
Prev 1 of 18 Next