How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini Using Pangu (Windows) [iOS 7.1.2]

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini Using Pangu (Windows) [iOS 7.1.2]

Posted June 23, 2014 at 8:35pm by iClarified · 35 comments · Add Comment
ipad 2 GSM - September 4, 2014 at 2:30pm
Work with ipad 2 no problem at all
Zmi - August 22, 2014 at 12:11pm
i lost my cydia and some apps after reset setting..how to solve this with pangu jailbroker
melt7777 - August 19, 2014 at 3:02am
iPad Air 4,1 with 7.1.1 (11D201) successful on third run. Thanks guys, i would have loved to see another evasi0n victory but i don't have all year. Well done.
melt7777 - August 19, 2014 at 3:01am
melt7777 - August 19, 2014 at 3:00am
sdaa - July 30, 2014 at 2:16pm
NEVER LET A CHENEZE DO SOMETHING! this program is bugged!
chris - July 20, 2014 at 4:47pm
it did jailbreak my ipad2 but if i do a complete power off it wont start again its stuck in reboot loop i had to put it in DFU and restore it. did it twice with the same and after the third jailbreak i just keep it allways on till a better solution come up
saleh1000 - July 10, 2014 at 1:12pm
I thank you and I wish you further progress in these programs
Fatmir - July 10, 2014 at 1:37am
Hi , I just jailbreaked my IPad mini with Pangu. It was very easy and very quick. Thanks for making us the life easier. But, I do have a small problem, I tried many times to install and every time I've got an error message. Didn't install at all. Any help please!?. Thnx in advance.
Shayan - July 7, 2014 at 8:41pm
Is jailbreaking safe?and If do this my ipad will reset? i mean all apps will be gone?
Prev 1 of 3 Next