How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 Using Pangu (Mac) [iOS 7.1.2]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 Using Pangu (Mac) [iOS 7.1.2]

Posted June 29, 2014 at 4:27pm by iClarified · 70 comments · Add Comment
Takreem baig - April 2, 2016 at 9:03pm
Is jailbreak available or ios 9.2 is compatible with jailbreak.can i jailbreak my iOS 9.2 at any time through these steps or jailbreak availables at some specific time
iTwe4kz - November 27, 2014 at 2:08am
For those users that are planning to Jailbreak on iOS 7.1.2 then I recommend adding this Cydia Source into Cydia after you jailbreak so you don't have to manually input all the Cydia Sources manually. This will automatically add all the best Cydia Sources and give you access to all the best Cydia Tweaks, Themes and Apps for FREE with just a push of a button. Follow the steps below. 1. Open Cydia 2. Tap Sources 3. Tap Edit 4. Tap Add 5. Type this url in the box (cydiasource,n e t) without the spaces and switch coma for a dot in the url. 6. Tap "Add Source" 7. Install the package labelled "All Sources". This will give you all the best Cydia Sources to have access to all the best Tweaks, Apps and Themes for FREE..
J3423ZKLM - October 6, 2014 at 12:40am
It only took a couple of hours to figure out, passcode must be removed. I had to delete exchange email account, the email account had a policy from the company to mandate a simple passcode. Once I deleted the email account, Pangu ran perfectly for 7.1.2
Jacek123 - October 1, 2014 at 10:40am
No possibility of subclassing software on IOS 8.2 for iPhone 4S
pdaddy - August 13, 2014 at 6:47pm
this is a hack - if you uuse it you're going to be compromised
Narph XCIX - August 8, 2014 at 3:22am
Can you change the time back once you jailbreak?
Humod - September 11, 2014 at 8:45pm
Ok
Humod - September 11, 2014 at 8:46pm
Llllllllll
Alabaster - July 24, 2014 at 7:20am
It can't verify the server identity because the time has been changed.
GiG - July 27, 2014 at 1:19pm
LOL man...
tutasca - July 27, 2014 at 6:33pm
Thanks. You are right. I did a full restore and the jaibreak from scratch and no issues. Sorry for the Alert but I am sure it will be useful to somebody else.
only1kizzo - July 14, 2014 at 4:38pm
If you are experiencing the timeout error. Fix: run pangu, once it says rebooting iPhone do a hard restart meaning hold home and power button til phone cuts off and power back on. This works, some iPhone take longer than others to shut down causing the error.
David - July 14, 2014 at 4:29pm
So now that I've downloaded it and installed it as well, how do I make it do cool shit :D
Fatmir - July 10, 2014 at 1:23am
Hi Pangu developers, I just jailbreaked my IPad mini with Pangu. It was very easy and very quick. Thanks for making us the life easier. But, I do have a small problem. I tried many times to install any apps, but it was not possible to install. Only I got message, unsuccessfully install, error .... Could you help me on this issue. Thnx to everyone.
Prev 1 of 6 Next