October 7, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Announces UltraSn0w Unlock

iPhone Dev-Team Announces UltraSn0w Unlock

Posted June 16, 2009 at 11:15pm · 45 comments · Add Comment
hey
hey - June 18, 2009 at 5:57pm
guys i jus ungradd my phone to 3.0 after restartin it says insert a valid sim with no pin lock to activate iphone ??? can any one help??
Nick
Nick - June 17, 2009 at 1:14pm
iPhone 3.0 is now available for downloading! I'm currently downloading it in iTunes as I'm posting this.
Bilal
Bilal - June 18, 2009 at 2:54am
now after updat wat is ur bootloader or basband version?
hey
hey - June 18, 2009 at 6:05pm
i upgradd it as well but now it asks to insert a valid sim with no pin lock to activate iphone ?? did u experice ne thing similar?
Daelmyth
Daelmyth - June 17, 2009 at 12:12pm
HELLZ YEAH!!! Thanks for the video post Musclenerd. For all the questions below... He says in the video it will work no matter what your baseband is as long as you upgrade to the 3.0 firmware. Which you would want to do anyway for the newer features as well as to not have the annoying prompts from iTunes trying to get you to re-lock your iPhone.
Chris
Chris - June 17, 2009 at 11:57am
Way to go Dev-Team!!! Once again, you guys all ROCK!!!!!
I
I - June 17, 2009 at 10:09am
For **** sake- will you people asking questions get with the damn program?!!! This is a site to link us to upcoming releases, news, and Apple related flotsam. If you have questions, >>GO USE A DAMN FORUM<< it's not like there aren't enough of them. If you aren't sure, then just frickin wait already!!! It's people like you that are going to flood forums and news sources looking for one-on-one attention when all you need to do is read the dev-team's blog and keep your ear to the ground. THIS HAS ALREADY GOTTEN ANNOYING.... can't wait for all the "oh nohz I don't know what to do" and "oh hai, silly question, how do I know if...." damn... sure I'm cranky- but GET WITH IT PEOPLE
spliffy
spliffy - June 17, 2009 at 10:18am
wow... someone's got some beef with n00bs. Hey, not that I support hazing and flaming... but you have a point. Would be nice if there was a way to have folks know where to go to find answers rather than bloat threads with a bunch of the same questions. Um... I guess I'd recommend waiting if you want to do anything with 3.0- for obviously one great reason: No one "really" knows yet? So advice is already suspect. I'd say wait, and listen for horror stories? Listen for success stories? Go check forums (which "I" wonderfully chastised folks for, yet didn't recommend.) like http://modmyi.com and here. Folks will, undoubtedly, be looking to make a name for themselves or bolster their current rep. Good luck folks- & maybe respect the "needs" of people like the "I" commenter? ... and hopefully you won't warrant any of their abuse. lol
Nick
Nick - June 17, 2009 at 10:24am
Wow buddy, why don't you go and get your crack or nicotine, or whatever fix you need to not be a complete ass. You don't need to bite everyone's heads off, you could have been a lot nicer and still got your point across. Go cry to someone else about your life's problems instead of taking them out on anybody and everybody that annoys you in the slightest.
acidbaby
acidbaby - June 17, 2009 at 12:40pm
Your statement is rediculous ^and if you had ever spent any time doing research you would realize that, most of the sites out there are blown up with stupid bullshit questions that were answered a page ago or even 2 lines up!!! I agree with the original poster "fucking read people"! All the information is there! If I am standing in front of a big ass sign that say bathrooms with an arrow to the right and you walk up and ask where the bathroom is, I'm going to think your an idiot. People are lazy nowadays and there use to be a culture in all this somehow but now everyone is a "hacker" lame..
I
I - June 17, 2009 at 12:43pm
HERE HERE!!! AARRRGGGG!!!
Rodrigo
Rodrigo - June 17, 2009 at 10:06am
Can anyone answer me whether UltraSn0w will work with most recent bootloader version 06.04 ??? Thanks!
neal.patel11
neal.patel11 - June 17, 2009 at 9:08am
does it unlock iphone 3g with baseband2.30.03??
Nice & Friendly Name
Nice & Friendly Name - June 17, 2009 at 9:59am
did you even read the article?
neal.patel11
neal.patel11 - June 17, 2009 at 11:34am
no i dnt have time to read
hdomingu
hdomingu - June 17, 2009 at 8:44am
Thanks your the best, Bringing the power back to the users. Your work is greatly appreciated
Rahul
Rahul - June 17, 2009 at 7:04am
Will it unlock the iphone 3g with modem firmware 2.30.03 and the boot loader version 6.01?
I
I - June 17, 2009 at 10:00am
You should read the damn article and watch frickin the video.
tommyt
tommyt - June 17, 2009 at 6:46am
I have a 3g version, will the unlock activate voice commands and record movies on the 3g phone or is this just limited to the 3gs?
jo