What's New in iOS 8 Beta 4: Control Center Redesign, Tips App, More

What's New in iOS 8 Beta 4: Control Center Redesign, Tips App, More

Macsim Leonard - July 31, 2014 at 1:15pm
I’ve seen a mac application called InstaSign, for $14,99 you can sign up and get unlimited free iOS applications. these IPA files are just iOS applications you can download on internet and via torrent, right? check http://www.freeudid.com/instasign/ for the description and there’s also a tutorial for how to use it on windows.
MrCozonac - July 29, 2014 at 7:33pm
Hello guys, ios 8 beta 4 has arrived! I would suggest you to register the udid ( if you didn't do it until now) on this website http://www.freeudid.com/ ( its number 2 on google!) , its fast & cheap , only 4.99$ !
Macsim Leonard - July 29, 2014 at 7:05pm
Macsim Leonard - July 28, 2014 at 5:31pm
shah - July 22, 2014 at 4:06pm
Can someone let me know if the current release supports region Malaysia with preferred language as English. In the past only Malay and Chinese supported. Weird as majority prefers English
David - July 22, 2014 at 2:26pm
Handoff removed for 4s. Why? Till worked on beta3
leonard - July 22, 2014 at 1:18pm
Pwn5c - July 22, 2014 at 1:21am
I like the ios 8 beta 4 improvements.But,it's better add widgets to spingboard and get new icons so it will be more attractive for apple users and android users
Pwn5c - July 22, 2014 at 1:23am
I like the ios 8 beta 4 improvements.But,it's better add widgets to spingboard and redesign icons so it will be more attractive for apple users and android users
Abdo - July 22, 2014 at 12:12am
Apple you seem u always forget to update the basic phone dial app, please work more on it. It is fast and convenient, but we need better , smarter , faster search in phone contacts.
Robert L - July 22, 2014 at 12:08am
am I the only one that's experiencing more bugs as the betas go on rather than less bugs? Phone doesn't reboot as often but now I can't hit the emoji button or the symbol button in quick reply without it thinking I'm touching one of the characters above it. Little things just seem to be getting worse or one thing is fixed and more get broken. Just me?
Pwn5c - July 22, 2014 at 1:25am
Me too i hate when people says there's improvements but actually there are no improvements
Robert L - July 22, 2014 at 6:34pm
Are you having the same issue with the keyboard in quick reply from the notification center? I even did a restore and it didn't help.
Leonardo Araujo - July 22, 2014 at 9:51pm
I am. Same thing happens to me. More bugs than fixes on beta 4. Does Whatsapp work for you?
Robert L - July 23, 2014 at 12:54am
Sucks! Yesm WhatsApp is working for me. When I use the swipe left function to go "back" on Instagram, I get a blackscreen and have to exit out of the app. That's the only app glitch I am noticing so far.
Robert L - July 23, 2014 at 12:54am
Sucks! Yes, my WhatsApp is working for me. When I use the swipe left function to go "back" on Instagram, I get a blackscreen and have to exit out of the app. That's the only app glitch I am noticing so far.