September 30, 2022
Employee Shot During Apple Store Robbery

Employee Shot During Apple Store Robbery

Posted July 3, 2009 at 4:43pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
BRIKZ
BRIKZ - July 4, 2009 at 5:36pm
Either this reporter or the papers need to get their act together bc they are giving out different information on the suspect which could let hinder capturing him: the paper says this The suspect is described as a black male, between the ages of 35 and 45, with a medium build and facial hair. He was last seen fleeing the area on foot, wearing a light-colored, short sleeve shirt, light-colored long pants and a dark baseball cap and the reporter says skinny in his 20's with a fake beard. This could be a problem so i hope they get this clarified Pun intended to lighten the mood :0
futuregator15
futuregator15 - July 4, 2009 at 11:31am
since mac os x doesn't get viruses.. This was apples version of a security breach.. Lol
Satyrical
Satyrical - July 4, 2009 at 8:30am
[sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA –noun 1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc. 2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule. 3. a literary genre comprising such compositions.
samfoltz
samfoltz - July 4, 2009 at 3:52am
Yo, this is at the apple store I go to! Better watch myself next time I go.
djdjek
djdjek - July 3, 2009 at 5:09pm
wow! it is crazy.
enrico
enrico - July 3, 2009 at 6:34pm
Guys.. I felt the satire was fairly apparent in my post...
Jethro
Jethro - July 3, 2009 at 6:42pm
@ Your nuts I totally agreed with you until that last sentence.
N41
N41 - July 3, 2009 at 9:05pm
sorry but everyone DOES NOT have the same opportunities or even equality. You're way, way off on that one bud. We do however, have the choice of taking risks with the opportunities that present itself to us
LOL.
LOL. - July 4, 2009 at 1:55am
LOL, That comment made my day