Apple Accidentally Leaks New iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 With Touch ID!

Apple Accidentally Leaks New iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 With Touch ID!

Nuck Chorris - October 16, 2014 at 4:21am
How convenient for them to "accidentally leak" when Google is unveiling new products. Wonder if they're going to fine themselves the $50 million they're fining other companies that leak their products early.
Luce Bree - October 16, 2014 at 4:44am
How unexpected for you to do it to when Google finally made something new after hiding. Wonder if another lawsuit is headed after getting sued for doing business for companies the wrong way again.
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 3:35am
so ipad mini retina was actually mini 2?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 3:48am
If it has Touch ID then yes.
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 4:30am
but it doesnt have one?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 4:41am
Yet.
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 4:56am
wtf are you talking about? the new one is named mini 3. not 2. you high?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 5:04am
When did I say 2 or 3. I'm not high even a bit like you. Guess who. All I said was the answer to your question. This is what happens when you attempt he blame game at its finest form of flattery.
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 5:19am
i am 100% sure you are highest shit right now. Read carefully and how you replied to my comments. "so ipad mini retina was actually mini 2?" -> "If it has Touch ID then yes." ????? are you that stupid? haha
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 5:26am
Nowhere near as high as you just made yourself. How about comparing what exactly was mentioned. Again, pin shit without proof. You asked about it I answered which means you thought you pointed out third therby I didn't mention the numbers here. Nowhere a bit as stupidly retarded like you. Harharhar
Apple Fanboy that has common-sense - October 16, 2014 at 5:41am
i asked if ipad mini retina was mini 2, and you answered 'if it has touch id, then yes'. so basically you are calling the new ipad mini with touch id, mini 2 because current mini retina doesnt have touch id. hard to understand pumpkin?
FTW - October 16, 2014 at 5:46am
I didn't say it was therby you acted like I called it the 3rd one so technically I never said a damn shit about he second one being the bird one. Hard to learn thick brick?
MiBear1 - October 16, 2014 at 3:24am
Sure are a lot of accidental leaks.( not)
Fcukran John - October 15, 2014 at 8:31pm
This is not effing accidental leak. It has never happened to Crapple ever. They have intentionally leaked it because they know today google launching lollipop. Crapple simply scared of loosing attention especially their recent failure of i6 and 6 . Bend gate and hair gate problems and there was nothing new or innovation. So regular users (except iSheeps ) obviously going for android devices and today is new one launch. Crapple lost the momentum with crap i6 and now they are scared that they will loose just everything. So they didn't have any other way than "accidentally" leaking old shit in new bottle to fool iSheeps. #pathetic
SukMyDik - October 15, 2014 at 8:59pm
Then what are you here? Trolling gets old for sad sack of $hit like you.
Retired iSheep - October 15, 2014 at 9:22pm
Why the fcuk are you here ? Who said this is an apple site ? This site is for everyone and iClarified publishing news for other brands also. Check today's posts. Ignorant iSheep
Nuck Chorris - October 16, 2014 at 4:29am
@Samsheep dropout Your ignorance has no shame.
Luce Bree - October 16, 2014 at 4:41am
@nc your neglected mind has no clue first off.
RR1222 - October 15, 2014 at 7:56pm
Uh oh, someone published something they weren't supposed to. Me thinks someone's gettign canned in Apple today.
NoGoodNick - October 15, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is exactly what's been anticipated. While it's humorous and embarrassing, it's hardly breaking news. The document, at least the only one I could find since the link dumped me into iBooks, doesn't list any of the device specifications.
kimas - October 15, 2014 at 7:18pm
Now they can sue themself :)
Retired iSheep - October 15, 2014 at 8:37pm
lol. Maybe. But I think they might sue their own employees and make sure they take all the money which they paid as salary for previous years and make sure that all these employees work for free in the future also. lol
Samsheep dropouts - October 15, 2014 at 10:45pm
LAWL or you might be gullible enough to think hey can sue themselves over a leak of the upcoming product and prove they took all the money which is really about 1/8 of it since tim pays them like previous years being efficient on it and make sure all employees keep their business as long as they don't reveal anything that wasn't part of their plan in the first place which everything is! LAWL
Aman - October 15, 2014 at 5:57pm
How do they "accidentally" leak the screenshots? Please someone explain it to me
NoGoodNick - October 15, 2014 at 7:32pm
Simple, they accidentally released the "Working with iOS 8 on the iPad" and it included a few features of the newer devices.
Bigger iPad - October 15, 2014 at 5:44pm
Im done with the iPads (same shit every year) - I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 inch now. When will Apple decide to release a bigger iPad - if not then I'm happy with my Note.
Marc - October 15, 2014 at 5:51pm
Well then you should stick to the Samsung, leave the rest of us to apple.
Kornmehl - October 15, 2014 at 5:57pm
Glad you are happy with your Note. Now get lost, that is, get the Fück outta here; you are clearly already lost.
Vic - October 15, 2014 at 7:18pm
You've never had an iPad if you love your galaxy tablet lol.
IPad mini - October 15, 2014 at 8:03pm
You're done being smart and downgrading to hipster level (bigger iPad user) who can't even compare. Note can upgrade easily when there is ipad, besides Apple now made 12" because users asked for it, Samsung always has it opposite, immediate making without making it perfect.
odedo1 - October 15, 2014 at 5:40pm
I already got the Air 128GB WiFi/LTE, what I really want to know if the Air 2 will come with 256GB if yes then I'm in!