Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia for Manual Download

Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia for Manual Download

Stewie - October 30, 2014 at 5:10am
click click bloody click cydia
giu84 - October 28, 2014 at 3:24pm
in quale cartella va cydia
Pedro Zavala - October 26, 2014 at 7:20am
Kiero cydia
Lilly Quintana - October 25, 2014 at 1:00am
competed the whole process after rebooting the cydia icon is not there not sure what I'm doing wrong? Jailbroke it opened Pangu downloaded SSH, copied files to command on Winscp n rebooted and nothing! Someone Help Me Please
BrunoTurek - October 25, 2014 at 11:12am
Well, I had the same problem and saved myself by doing this: Do what iClarified said Open the Pangu app, goto manager then remove. Click on the trash next to Pangu and yes While it is doing it's job press the home button wait 5 secs go back to Pangu app and click force remove. Respring Open Cydia Enjoy
Lilly Quintana - October 27, 2014 at 6:03am
Thank you Bruno Turek! It worked
J.B - October 30, 2014 at 1:31pm
Thanks to Bruno Turek for the info. Keep up the good work
iphonefanboy - October 24, 2014 at 5:31pm
Open SSH won't complete. it says "No such File or Directory"
Nuessly - October 24, 2014 at 5:10pm
Confirmed working. Have been running since initial substrate update. *unlocked 6 plus 128gb on 8.1. Confirmed working: Moviebox Barrel Zep. iTunes Radio unlimited Flex I cleaner pro Mx tube Appcake * won't install IPAs till app sync is updated. Musicbox Winter board installs. Noslowanimations Virtualhome Blurredmusicapp F.lux Anyone have any others?
Vimal Mohan - October 24, 2014 at 4:37pm
installed winterboard & some other working tweaks..was on a phone call..battery drained fully & now after charging for an hour, it is in boot loop..only showing apple logo..restored back to stock now..i don't recommend installing cydia using ssh after using pangi 1.0.1..let us wait for a stable version of tool and cydia substrate
mohsinmmp - October 24, 2014 at 2:33pm
its 100% working for me
Malcolm Hall - October 24, 2014 at 12:41pm
I installed and Lydia is in \Applications but the icon is not appearing. Already rebooted 3 times. Any other way to make the icon appear? I suppose I can try copying the Respring app from another phone.
Tom Vanimox - October 24, 2014 at 6:34am
This is a better code for installing cydia, the one posted may cause "serious errors". dpkg --install cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb
Prev1 of 3 Next