How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]

makenzie5876 - July 31, 2015 at 6:58am
mine keeps saying download iTunes even though I already have downloaded the latest version of iTunes??
duban arboleda - July 17, 2015 at 1:29am
when i launch the pangue application it does not open because it says that the i tunes aplication is to old , i made and up grade to the latest version but it keeps saying the same thing
joash - February 20, 2015 at 1:29am
I want to jailbreak
Pyro - November 26, 2014 at 8:40pm
Pangu keeps failing to jailbreak my device... How do I fix this? I followed all the steps. I have restarted my computer and my device, tried on different days, deleted and reinstalled Pangu... don't understand
Rajesh - November 25, 2014 at 4:19pm
For step by step tutorial for pangu jailbreak please visit www.iphone clinic.net (without space) lots of how to tutorials, latest news and how to get cracked apps and many more...
Ia - November 22, 2014 at 4:30pm
My phone won't turn on after I tried to jailbreak..
shaggyasir - November 22, 2014 at 8:49pm
same problem here.apple logo comes for 5 seconds and then phone goes off
Anshu Singare - November 20, 2014 at 11:55am
My iPhone is 5s, on iOS 8.1.0 . I clean restored via iTunes, Turned off passcode & Auto-lock, enabled Airplane mode, set date to 2nd June, 2014 . When I use Pangu 1.2.1 for iOS 8 to jailbreak, I'm always ending up with "error occurred ..." screen after step 5/6 of transferring data (screen discussed here without solution : http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1816778). What can I do to Jailbreak properly ?
Anshu Singare - November 20, 2014 at 5:30pm
I guess a very simple piece to remember is missing from most tutorials & that is DO NOT RESTORE FROM A PREVIOUS BACKUP BEFORE THE JAILBREAK, otherwise you'll keep getting stuck with the aforementioned weird error, which nobody has an answer to. JAILBREAK first over a cleanly restored & Activated iPhone. Then restore backup. So here's the exact procedure I followed for my iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.0 ; Backup your iPhone via latest iTunes Restore iPhone to 8.x via iTunes to keep it clean Activate using a valid SIM card (Even if you have an activated phone, but you ever restored from a previous backup, you'd not be able to Jailbreak. So, Restore software, Activate, Jailbreak, then Restore Backup) Pangu prep : Passcode off Auto Lock off Find my iPhone OFF Date & Time - 2 Jun 2014, 8:30 Airplane Mode ON Start Pangu, connect iPhone & Run Jailbreak You should see Cydia / Pangu icons on the Springboard After Jailbreak completion, you may restore the backup of your iPhone via iTunes
Pyro - November 26, 2014 at 9:10pm
Is there a workaround if you have already made this mistake??
SuperDuper - November 13, 2014 at 11:09pm
OMG that was easy... 64GB 4S v1.2.1 for Windows, success in less than a minute. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SiscoLink - November 9, 2014 at 2:10am
its stuck in initializing please wait... what does that mean???? please help
Jen - November 9, 2014 at 1:49am
any one has the tutorial on a mac?
Prev1 of 7 Next