TLC NAND Flash Memory in 128GB iPhone 6 Plus May Be Causing Unexpectedly Crashes, Boot Loop

Donald Truck - October 6, 2015 at 9:15pm
Brainwashed fool. What does innovation have to do with the small flash problem in most models? Talk about being corrected.
lambaline - January 11, 2015 at 3:09pm
iPhone 6 with 64 gigs of memory. Random resprings, but when chatting with Apple they said "your iPhone model are all designed with the same parts" but evidently it's not.
Ren - January 11, 2015 at 4:08pm
It's just how lucky the tlc works and they expected all of them to be better.
BaroqueDMX - January 7, 2015 at 5:59pm
iPhone 6 Plus with 128GB memory ... two potential problem areas: 1. Mail sometimes crashes & comes up with blank or empty screen in last used app list 2. App that reads large .doc files occasionally says it can't read a file. Quitting the app and restarting usually clears it up. Have used this app for years and never had this problem until iPhone 6 Plus with 128GB memory.
Shathish - December 31, 2014 at 3:07pm
My 1 day old iphone 6 128gb turned off today. None of the buttons worked and hard reset also failed. When I plugged in the phone to a power source, the apple logo comes on for 3 secs and goes off for 3 secs. This cycle repeats continuously. Sounds like I have a boot loop issue.
Jim short - November 29, 2014 at 4:37pm
Yes there is a problem. My 128gb 6 crashes and/or reboots regularly. The wifi comes in and out. This is my 4th iPhone. It IS a real issue. Apple scanned my phone and has found each and every crash and reboot. They told me too backup my phone and reboot from a complete wash/restart. I still have the same issue after the reboot. During my chat with a representative I asked if this was a regular problem that they've been having. He stated that "it is regular enough to the extent that we think we have a solution. " FACT - the 128GB has problems. I'm not happy.
HN - November 21, 2014 at 5:03am
i Phone 6+ 128 GB , Toshiba TLC NAND memory, so far so good no problems and here is my geekbench mark http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/1312774
pychenzg - November 14, 2014 at 1:41am
I had have app crashes (iphone6 plus 64G with Toshiba TLC NAND flash ).
Marcy Leavitt - November 6, 2014 at 5:32pm
I've had app crashes and freezing. No boot loops.
it wasnt me - November 6, 2014 at 2:05pm
Slow wifi,faulty signal,crashing,freezing,random reboots,hairgate and bengate. This is what they do Plague iSheeps (Easily mislead by their own egos and think they are being unique and innovative. Often wrong but convinced they are correct)
It's just you - November 6, 2014 at 9:05pm
thoughtless picky gimmicks, misleading unproved claims, bragging worship, blaming shit that's just a myth, mind gating again, blind gate. All these add up to creating the neglected samsheep (results? Too ignored hallucinated and brainwashed into being fooled 24/7 wishing they were right and thought like they did. They only have the I.Q. of maggots. No wonder they find these lies and jokes with cult crapping excuses. It's like a child defending his life like he has friends when all they do is talk to objects.
HunterEC - November 6, 2014 at 6:19am
This 128GB 6 Plus is driving me crazy !!!! Reboots after reboots. Plu it in and when you press the home button the screen stays black. Had to press Home+Power to get it back. Now is in an endless apple logo !!!!!!
FTW - November 6, 2014 at 10:48am
This is why automatic backup for icloud was made. You have to be lucky to get everything back. Thank god I did.