How to Activate and Jailbreak Your OTB 1.1.2 iPhone

Posted December 12, 2007 at 10:29am by iClarified · 79 comments · Add Comment
mudman - February 16, 2008 at 12:22am
If you cannot find oktoprep, add http://hackthatphone.com/1.xml to your sources in installer app and oktoprep will show up in your packages.. I had to redo the downgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak etc. and then install oktoprep. After this, your "update" to 1.1.2 via itunes may give you a "1015" error - but no worries, just launch independence again and then run the jailbreak 1.1.2 file. Then you should be able to apply the Geohot unlock from the iclarified sources in installer app. Good luck.
Wannes - February 14, 2008 at 10:33am
Update; It works now! Thanks to everyone who made this possible!
Wannes - February 14, 2008 at 10:10am
I did this all, it works. But if I want to call somebody I get ; You're not alloud to dial this number, and the same if I want to send a sms.. What should I do? ( I already installed iWorld)
lizzy - February 13, 2008 at 6:42am
Update: I really could skip 1.1.2 and directly update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3. I just had to install BSDsubsystem and openSSH before going to 1.1.3, and afterwards I needed to install a new installer.app through the Terminal.
Jonas - February 13, 2008 at 4:45am
What's up! Fooling around with zibris procedure without success. Now trying this tutorial... Tweaks 1.1.1 is no longer available in installer!!! Aargh! What's going on?
Harsh Jain - February 13, 2008 at 2:11am
Hi , Everything worked and I got my iphone jailbroken. However it is not recognizing any international SIM. except At&T?? I wonder if there is a way to do it? I am not using stealth sim. Thanks, Harsh
lizzy - February 12, 2008 at 9:43am
I always get an error (1015) when trying to upgrate to 1.1.2 (with OTB 1.1.3 iPhone). Any idea? I also tried to skip 1.1.2 and instead go from 1.1.1 directly to 1.1.3, but then I had problems that the installer does not want to install anything anymore. Anybody knows if skipping 1.1.2 would really hurt that much? Thx
Bengt - February 12, 2008 at 12:58am
Hi, I have the same problem as Mike, "Can not connect to the device" when trying to run Jailbreak.jar as Mike below. Have been up all night, still no success, Please someone??
Mike - February 9, 2008 at 5:30pm
Can someone please help me. When I go to run the Jailbreak.jar i get an error that says it cannot connect to the device. Anyone know why this is happening and what can be done to fix it?
tta - February 9, 2008 at 4:52pm
To clarify, I did took my finger off the power button and kept the home button pressed. I tried this 3 times already, it just doesn't work. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?
Prev 1 of 8 Next