How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.1.1]

martin_i - February 20, 2015 at 10:36am
http://www.rapidunlockers.com This is the Best site for mobile Phones factory unlocks (SIM Free)
fhrth - February 19, 2015 at 4:12am
its not letting me use it because there is something wrong with my itunes
Babel - February 11, 2015 at 10:31pm
succesfully Jailbroke my iphone 4s on 8.1.1with TaiG. Able to install apps via appcake but having problems trying to sync. Itunes and ifunbox does detect the iphone but suddently hangs upon clicking any option. Installed thru cydia appsync unified and app installer and itunes and ifunbox still hangs up. Any suggestions?
modibaba - December 17, 2014 at 11:29am
i have successful jailbreak my IOS 8.1.2 on iphone 5..got the smiling face. but soonest i insert my sim and on the phone..i received an activation required..then invalid sim...but on the signal bar...their is services on. any suggestion please.
Black_Raven - December 9, 2014 at 10:41pm
[quote]ih8sn0w - 14 minutes ago VERIFIED: iOS 8.1.2 is able to be jailbroken by TaiG Jailbreak v1.1.0. Spread the word! [/quote]
mohamedmeeranj - December 7, 2014 at 7:38am
hai,,i jailbroke my iphone 5c which runs on ios 8.1.1 succesfully and got cydia installed..i downloaded app cake and installed it too...but whenever i download winterboard and install it...i cant see t in my app list..can u help me please...thankx in advance
tursman - December 3, 2014 at 2:06am
i don't think its recognizing my iphone 6 plus...........also everything is in Chinese not the way it looks in the tutitoral using 1.0.2 tiag no check boxes to uncheck WTF
gashashi - December 3, 2014 at 1:58am
Hi friends, I jailbreaked my Iphone 5 with 8.1.1 but in cydia not apps installing even they are compatible with 8.1.1. Is it necessary to instal mobilesubstrate ? Many of the apps saying they depend on mobliesubstrate. Please help me.
regina - December 1, 2014 at 4:26pm
after the jailbreak is done can you do a backup to the phone to restore your contacts without it ruining the jailbreak?
Mohammad mehdi - November 30, 2014 at 6:58pm
Hi I have a question Its friest time to i want jil my phone I have an iphone 6 I want ti jil this but i'm worry I'm worry about speed and battery And after jill i can also update my app on app store And then can i install paied app free on my phone My english is not exactly good so i'm sorry
Mr. Job - December 1, 2014 at 5:56am
Please visit http://nowjailbreak.tk for all your questions to be answered and step by step instruction now to jailbreak and fix errors.