September 27, 2022
The Apple Watch is Completely Sold Out

The Apple Watch is Completely Sold Out

Posted April 10, 2015 at 2:00pm · 94 comments · Add Comment
asspple
asspple - April 12, 2015 at 7:08pm
wow!!!, how more s t u p i d can you be, it will be produce as it being sold. and you just gonna have to wait like an i d i o t. welcome to greedy asspple.
almightypple
almightypple - April 12, 2015 at 7:34pm
Omg! What else did you expect from any preorder, anyone should wait. No one can rush it in a blink of an eye such as making a comment like a d u m b a s s who doesn't give the time to think. Welcome to almightypple.
Mike
Mike - April 11, 2015 at 10:18pm
I logged into my apple account around 220am CST. I ordered my 42 mm sports blue iwatch and expected date is between May 13 - May27.
PHUKAI
PHUKAI - April 11, 2015 at 8:02pm
While you jokes stay with your hipster junk, save all you want! I can simply win any iProduct out of the prize vault game in malls. I'll do the same with the watch.
James Curtis
James Curtis - April 11, 2015 at 7:55pm
My ship estimate is June. Sadly. If they don't move it up, I will have to cancel. I will be on vacation for 3 weeks in June to Europe.
Haleem Appleseed
Haleem Appleseed - April 11, 2015 at 4:36pm
My order for Apple Watch Sport 38mm with White Sport Band is expected to deliver 4/24-5/8 while Apple Watch 38mm SS with Black Sport Band is expected 4-6 weeks. Anyone getting sooner than this on either model?
Herb Caldwell
Herb Caldwell - April 11, 2015 at 1:41pm
I ordered just before 1:00 am PDT on Friday and expected delivery May 13-30 with ship of 4-6 weeks. I am good with this to the watch I have been waiting on. Herb C.
Verdict
Verdict - April 11, 2015 at 7:51am
Ordered mine at 5 mins past sell time. Expected delivery May 17-24. :/
WTF
WTF - April 11, 2015 at 2:59am
It sold out so quickly because their was a limited supply and half the people that bought one are going to be reselling it to make a profit you morons! Not because its a good product, give me a break!
FTW
FTW - April 11, 2015 at 3:03am
Who said anything about it not being good, plus it's a preorder for a reason, not the actual release, not to mention Tim saying how many people have ordered if you understand why it's being bought for a reason. Who the hell would buy something to sell it? How will it be profitable first off if they get a lower price than what they paid for! Wouldn't that invalidate your desperate excuse dumbass? Here's a break you need, a trip away from your world of but hurt.
Jacob
Jacob - April 11, 2015 at 12:37pm
When did Tim Cook state sales numbers? Apple stopped doing that a long time ago. The same people who bought iPhone to resell them are likely the ones he is talking about.
paulMOGG
paulMOGG - April 10, 2015 at 11:04pm
Well well apple sold out the I watch pre order guess that proves people world wide really want it and obviously are not bitching about the prices d that's the fact and it's amazing I can't wait to get mine !
PaladinLV
PaladinLV - April 10, 2015 at 10:44pm
At 1099 there are a lot of people that obviously have nothing better to do with their money. BTW at a $700 upcharge for a black IP add at least another $600 PURE PROFIT to the base model. I must say Apple really knows how to rake it in!
Jacob
Jacob - April 11, 2015 at 12:38pm
The same way Sciencetology does.