TaiG Posts Proof That PP Stole iOS 8.4 Jailbreak

TaiG Posts Proof That PP Stole iOS 8.4 Jailbreak

iLLuises - July 2, 2015 at 3:23pm
It's this simple, like Apple , Samsung, Nokia and all these other companies(people) who expend so much time and effort to create something that is not only unique but useful to the wider population, those persons (companies) wants the due recognition for their work and its only FAIR. Hence why the legal system upholds innovative ideas (intellectual property) and gives companies/persons the option to PATENT such work as their exclusive ownership of the said work. Jailbreaking is no different, WELL DONE TAIG for the release your hard work is known and acknowledged. PP I get what you were trying to do, but like the old adage say "GIVE UNTO CAESAR WHAT IS DUE", you owe TAIG an apology if it is that you are guilty of COPYRIGHTING someone else's work and passing it off on your own, IMMORAL to say the least.
Just Me - July 1, 2015 at 10:41am
I'm happy PP released their own JB because TaiG wants me to reinstall iTunes which I did but didn't help. PP JB just worked. So even if they stole it they did a better job. PS: I'm on Win8 x64 plus iTunes x64.
Damn spellcheck - July 1, 2015 at 2:30am
the new Taig V2.2.0 works on Mac via windows virtual machine!! Nice work boys ( and ladies )
Dash - July 1, 2015 at 12:38am
I really don't think anyone took anything they probly released all that so apple could get the info... Just seems so pointless to argue over who did what everyone knows they've been the only group doing shit so people can jailbreak
Admas - July 1, 2015 at 1:03am
Do you think Apple couldn't identify the exploitation that is being use for jailbreak once the Jailbreak tool is being release? You really think they will need this sample codes? And its about credits, how do you feel when someone stole you hard works/ idea and claims its belong to them.
JBalltheway - July 1, 2015 at 1:36am
Do you think Apple didn't figured this out? Do you think iOS 8.4.1 is not coming with "fixes" against jailbreak in the next few days or weeks? Well, I have something to tell you than... LOL. I know what are you trying to say but it is about recognition of the group who first made it. All other versions should mention that they use the code and ideas from Taig, no doubt.
isheep - July 1, 2015 at 1:48am
you are one dumb mother***ker
PowerOfPeople - July 1, 2015 at 2:12am
Dash u r just another miserable ignorant capable of nothing but belittling other's hard work. even if u have the guts to spend days & nights working on something that's beneficial to a many (or anything if u can name it) can u really achieve anything? e.g in JB which is relevant here. likely nothing.
Dash - July 1, 2015 at 2:16am
lol it's not even that.. If there is anything I know about scenes is knowing where credit is due but seriously... That right there is a dick waving contest and you guys think I don't know apple knows how to find the exploit without them having to post it holy shit all of you are so idiotic like I said we know they are the only people making jailbreaks why should they waste their time doing that shit damn idiots pick your battles ... Lol
You're still an idiot - July 1, 2015 at 2:26pm
You're still an idiot for thinking you're right. Look at all the comments above and you still think you're right. Nobody must like you in life.