Apple Apologizes for Refusing to Let Black Teens Into Australian Apple Store, Cook Says 'Apple is Open'

Limousines hire Melbourne - January 7, 2016 at 9:32am
Great post!! Really you share a impressive blog with us. http://www.vhalimos.com.au
Kallooss - November 17, 2015 at 7:56pm
I wonder how stupid this shop sellers ??
Araab - November 17, 2015 at 3:33pm
What's even more hilarious is while all these morons and racists who are ignorant themselves don't realize is they out on a show using the N word and degrading the whole black race if you met them in person and they were in public they wouldn't open their mouths and say this. Why because they wouldn't have the balls to. Unfortunately phone or internet thugs are usually the softest of the bunch cowards that think wow I can use all these hateful words and blast people because it's on a thread. Let me take you into the real world and the same losers which claim their boldness online wouldn't have nothing to say to a grown man. That I can guarantee tough internet trolls
Araab - November 17, 2015 at 3:30pm
Lets face it nig ger lover is obviously mad and lonely. Guaranteed to jerk himself off every night. A troll that spends copious amount of time writing long posts into the abyss of some thread. He even responds and gives another rant or 2 so he checks to see if people responded to his comments which again is the mark of a sad person... Fortunately I read this thanked God I'm not that mad at the world or ignorant and wrote this. I'm sure I'll get responses but I'll be gone in the wind without the need to come check what was written so have a great time writing back you fuc kn troll while I go out with my girl for lunch never looking back at your pathetic rebuttal where you use ignorance as your focus.
nogunssaveslives - November 17, 2015 at 2:46pm
Words cannot describe how horrible you are.
TyphcalWhiteBoy - November 16, 2015 at 2:12am
It's not Apple who is the bigot, it's that damn little white boy from Australia who finally have a Job that he feels in powered.
Captain Stereo - November 15, 2015 at 7:42pm
Back tracking to save face for PR purposes does not change the racist attitudes obviously present. If Apple is "open" (kind of funny given how famously 'closed' they are), then they should be firing the security guard and Apple employee who refused the kids entry. It does sound like the manager was only made aware of the situation after the fact and handled it reasonably well. But throw the other two racist pieces of garbage directly under the wheels of the bus. Then back it up and do it again.
JusticeNotHere - November 15, 2015 at 6:21pm
Those kids deserve an iPod or something.
Tee - November 15, 2015 at 4:15pm
There will come a day when all these people of hate will meet there maker id be very curious to hear what they have to say to him as they get ready to bust he'll wide open
lemon4611 - November 15, 2015 at 1:04am
"Respect for our customers is the foundation of everything we do at Apple" This statement is nothing but lip service. I'm white and I have had to tolerate unprofessional behavior from Apple employee's regarding online purchases. Apple is not the same company today that it was back in the 1980's. You wouldn't have to search to far to find many of us that were loyal to Apple for the last 30+ years being shown no respect. Today Apple is a grossly arrogant company and many employee's give off the aura that they have achieved some form of greatness just because they were hired by Apple. Since Tim Cook took control it is common to get defective devices, OS releases that are littered with bugs and security holes and again the arrogance from Apple that it's customers are too stupid to control the products they buy and own so Apple has to lock down both the device and OS to the point where many of us are burdened with the cost of replacing apps or just losing functionality because Apple knows what's best for us. Apple overlooks one critical aspect and that is people can live and survive without Apple and it's products. After over 3 decades of loyalty to this company Tom Cooks Apple pathetic and I for one will not be replacing or upgrading my devices with Apple products.
Uummm - November 15, 2015 at 3:21am
Alot of the stuff u mentioned.....also happened during Steve Jobs Era. But i do feel your frustration. The bugs and software issues make Apple $......... for example: The Genius Bar lol...