September 29, 2022

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone, iPod Using BlackRa1n [Windows]

Posted October 11, 2009 at 5:07am · 619 comments · Add Comment
ksothea
ksothea - June 1, 2010 at 5:09am
Does your soft can jialbreak iphone 3gs 3.1.3 or not ?
Lost & Confused
Lost & Confused - May 21, 2010 at 3:36pm
iphone 3gs with 3.1.2 os i jailbroke my phone about 2 months ago (tethered jailbreak) used blackra1n rc3. my battery died and have to rerun blackra1n to reboot, i tried this but the iphone3gs stays in restore mode. when i ran blackra1n to reboot, geohotz face shows up on the phone for a couple of seconds and then phone shuts off and goes back into restore mode. i tried with windows 7,Vista and xp still no luck. i dont want to try spirit JB due to no unlock for t mobile. can anyone help me please. reply here or email me. smurvine@gmail.com thanks in advance
Capitanloria
Capitanloria - May 9, 2010 at 2:42pm
I have an iphone 3gs 3.1.2... i had it thetered unlocked with blackra1n but suddenly when it ran out of battery and tried to unlocked, after the tipical screen comes up it shuts down again... what is happening...can somebody tell? and what to do...please...im without cell phone and i need it a lot!!!!!! please thanks........ help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Andy
Andy - March 30, 2010 at 8:09am
The process works fine for me, until Step 5. My phone goes into recovery mode, but the geohot screen doesnt appear, a black screen remains. Anybody be able to help me out?
Nick
Nick - March 3, 2010 at 7:51pm
that last update the 3.1.3 took away my jailbreak and i tried to download it again but failed. Can somebody respond?
carlos
carlos - April 14, 2010 at 12:51am
If you did the update through itunes, your iphone can not be unlocked.
abigail
abigail - September 28, 2010 at 2:01pm
si me pueden ayudar a conectarme plsssssss
Jaynsteen
Jaynsteen - February 28, 2010 at 1:55am
Can someonehelp, I'm really new to all this. My iPhone is the best thing since pants with pockets here, but I am not eactly sure what a jailbreak is. I mean I have a 3g 16 n the 8g do I wanna jailbreak it Att is my wireless company. What will doing this allow me to do with this phone that I can't already?? Does it not reaquiere me a carriers? Please help me! - old skool. Thanks!!!
carlos
carlos - April 14, 2010 at 12:45am
Jailbreak, allows you to download and install unlimited free applications through cydia instead of using itunes, you can changue the initial screen on your iphone, wallpapers, anything you want to do. Jailbreak does not mean unlocked so you only can use your phone with your actual carrier, once the phone is jailbroken it can be unlocked to use it with any carrier.
Samurai
Samurai - February 26, 2010 at 3:17am
Need help! my iPhone is with 3.0 firmware and jailbroken with redsnow. how do i upgraded it to 3.1.2 and jailbreak it with blackra1n with the provided steps above. Thanks in advance!
wej
wej - February 18, 2010 at 7:30am
wer can i download ipod 3g 3.1.2 firmware?
faispro
faispro - February 15, 2010 at 7:04am
Guys help me out here. I used blackra1n to jailbreak my 3GS 3.1.2 device . It was fine till I reached the springboard. The wireless was not working properly. I uninstalled blackra1n but after reinstalling it I can't get the icon anymore. I can't restore the Iphone coz the latest update is 3.1.3 and blackra1n won't work with it. Can anyone help me?
Jonath
Jonath - March 30, 2010 at 11:50am
i hav the same problem like u... pls help
Daniel
Daniel - May 2, 2010 at 5:03am
the same thing happened to me although i also deleted cydia and i had installous and winterboard (two app things that are not deletable by just holding then pressing the cross) on my ipod as icons and u need cydia to uninstall them so i had to reinstall cydia but u cant coz this blackra1n won't reinstall!! WE RLY NEED HELP!!
xRome
xRome - February 11, 2010 at 10:16pm
hey all i am REALLY confused and need some help here. I have purchased a brand new still sealed in the box iPhone 2G and need to unlock it for Tmobile. But ALL the unlocks I have found that work with the newer firmware (blackra1n, redsn0w) require me to update to 3.1.2 before running the jailbreak. How is it possible for me to update to 3.1.2 when I can't even activate my phone, because I am not going on AT&T! I can't find the answer to this anywhere, please help!!!! Can i just take my iPhone 2G out of its original box and use blackra1n right away? Do I start blackrain with my tmobile SIM in, or no SIM?