December 9, 2022

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone, iPod Using BlackRa1n [Windows]

Posted October 11, 2009 at 5:07am · 619 comments · Add Comment
Chino
Chino - January 28, 2010 at 1:29pm
Hello. Thank you for posting these wonderful goodies to jailbreak iphones. here are couple of my questions. I jailbroke 2 iphones 3G and 3GS. Both phone does have the version 3.1.2 and moderm firmware of 05.11.07 For the 3G I can no longer send MMS pics. Any suggestions? For the 3GS i lost the Mail icon. Any suggestions? Greatly appreciated if someone can help me..
Tristan Ludlow
Tristan Ludlow - January 27, 2010 at 8:16am
you're the goods kid... love from Toronto !
fai
fai - January 24, 2010 at 4:59pm
after reading the comments a couple of times, blackra1n rc3 worked on my iphone 3g 3.1.2 version. with the help of this forum and this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8UYSfPEKnQ. What i did: started itunes, plugged the mobile in. closed itunes and stopped the itunes drivers in device manager. Moved blackra1n.exe to the c root. executed this file. then did the thing that the guy did in the above youtube link. And it was jailbreaked in a minute or so! After that there was no gps, i fixed it with a network reset. got everything working! thanks everybody for the help and posting!!
Manuel
Manuel - January 22, 2010 at 8:29pm
Does BlackRa1n work with OS 3.0 and 3.1??
Luis Felipe
Luis Felipe - January 21, 2010 at 10:14pm
Hi!!! I just bought a 3gs brand new Iphone...... I blackra1ning it and jailbroke it... but when i run out of battery and need to connect to my computer and reboot it again.. wi-fi it´s off and kind of deactivated.... sometimes I have been succesful reactivating it but now i can not.... can somebody helpme???? PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
iphone 3.1.2(07D11)
iphone 3.1.2(07D11) - January 19, 2010 at 9:10am
can this work for iphone 3GS 3.1.2(7D11) firmware and baseband 0.5.11.07? i just bought iphone and i wan to jailbreak it. from wat i heard from my iphone shop seller, they said that 3.1.2(07D11) firmware cannot be jailbreak.
Angel
Angel - January 21, 2010 at 3:14pm
Iphone 3G s 3.1.2(7D11) base band: 05.11.07
fai
fai - January 24, 2010 at 5:01pm
see my above comment, i got the same configuration on baseband stuff. try it!
baby casper
baby casper - February 10, 2010 at 9:09pm
I have done the steps above then only realise for the youtube solution. So, is there anyway i can still fix the Blackra1n Jailbreak problem when my battery goes off? Thanks..
Person
Person - January 15, 2010 at 4:41pm
I tried this and I got all the way up until it said Done, Waiting for Reboot and my iPod Touch never rebooted. (Running 3.12) What should I do?
tyler
tyler - January 17, 2010 at 11:46pm
hey, to answer your question.. try plugging the ipod/iphone into your computer then go to blackra1n.com and run the file for windows (or mac if u have an apple computer) hit run and then "make it ra1n" again. once that happens the jailbreak screen should pop up.. wait about 30 seconds and then your device should be at the lockscreen. then go 2 the blackra1n app and get CYDIA!! do not get ROCK.. this time cydia should be there and also make sure you have a wifi connection...if it doesnt work then "make it ra1n" again. i hope i answered your question :)
Lorda
Lorda - January 15, 2010 at 12:22pm
work like a charm on my ipod touch 2G 8GB,(windows 7) all i did was to kill: iTunesHelper, iPodService and mDNRSResponder , then run the program, and just follow the step guide :))
Pushkaraj Danole
Pushkaraj Danole - January 20, 2010 at 12:23am
I have Windows Vista... Even I have an Ipod touch 8GB and it wont jailbreak!!! The screen freezes and NO GEOHOT PIC APPEARS when it is supposed to and then the IPOD hangs.. no reboot or nothing!! Please tell me the exact procedure you followed and the Processes you killed :) Please help me out... and plzz give me your Email ID so that i can contact you!! Thank you Very Much!!
xstina
xstina - January 13, 2010 at 9:31pm
When ever i try and goto http://www.blackra1n.com. a page comes up saying "Forbidden No hotlinking to blackra1n.com is allowed If you came here from the blackra1n website be sure you aren't blocking HTTP referrers. Some firewalls and browser plugins do this." what do i doo???? pleas help!!!
techieguy1
techieguy1 - January 8, 2010 at 2:00am
BlackRa1n R3 tether jailbreak won't reboot with Windows 7. Does anyone know how to fix this please?
tyler
tyler - January 17, 2010 at 11:54pm
make it rain again. then it will let u in