Yalu iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Updated With Support for iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4

Yalu iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Updated With Support for iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4

Posted February 5, 2017 at 11:27pm by iClarified · 52 comments · Add Comment
nin - March 23, 2017 at 9:21pm
If you ask me, ipad air 2 is not supported
NarryJ - February 22, 2017 at 2:01pm
Guys, Is there a stable jailbreak for iOS10.2 yet?
sfisher1701 - February 8, 2017 at 7:58pm
I try to jailbreak my iPad air 2, but all it does is crash and reboot the device.... this states it should be supported now, but it doesn't work...
Dante - February 8, 2017 at 6:55pm
Look a whole thread of trump lovers who figured out how to post, good job guys!!! IC should close comments to jb posts cause it just hoards the stupid people bush didn't kill in 9/11
Seka - February 7, 2017 at 8:14pm
I'm no one to judge here since I don't really know what it takes to jailbreak a device, however I really think (an hope), that a jailbreak for iPhone 7/7+ should be developed & released ASAP, no rocket science but older devices will be obsolete soon, and jailbreaks in older devices and iOS's will be useless. The sooner a jailbreak for newest iPhones is released, the sooner we'll have a more stable and reliable JB like the one running in iOS 9 and older. Also, it should be hard to be working 'for free' in a jailbreak while on the other hand Apple is offering a big prize for those who find security bugs in their iOS which JB uses and exploits.
Seka - February 7, 2017 at 8:12pm
I'm no one to judge here since I don't really know what it takes to jailbreak a device, however I really think (an hope), that a jailbreak for iPhone 7/7+ should be developed & released ASAP, no rocket science but older devices will be obsolete sooner, and jailbreaks in older devices and iOS's would be useless. The sooner a jailbreak for newest iPhones is released, the sooner we'll have a stable and reliable JB than the one running in iOS 9 and older. Also, it should be hard to be working 'for free' in a jailbreak while on the other hand Apple is offering a big prize for those who find security bugs in their iOS which JB uses and exploits.
Gabe - February 7, 2017 at 11:14am
Still no support for iPhone 7/7 . When really, that all anyone wants....
Yeah - February 7, 2017 at 4:43pm
The way dudes like Luca work is that they exploit the ios devices that are the easiest then work their way up. Luca started with select 64bit models and got those goin first. Im sure iP7 will come shortly
Star - February 7, 2017 at 7:35pm
All you want. Plenty of people on other iphones
Seka - February 7, 2017 at 8:17pm
You are right, still plenty of people using older devices, but every time this 'plenty' number of people is getting lower while people on new devices are growing.
Attractive - February 8, 2017 at 8:10am
I stayed on 10.1.1 especially for this.... hope it is worthy
Gabe - February 16, 2017 at 12:36am
Jailbreaks should be created for the newer devices on the latest OS first. Period. Work on that. Then get it done for those that choose stay behind.
Um... - February 6, 2017 at 9:12pm
Still rocking 7.1.2 jailbreak
Anthony - February 6, 2017 at 3:38am
Ill just wait over here hoping for a 32bit jailbreak for my original ipad mini :'(
D4xM4Nx - February 6, 2017 at 3:22am
Yalu b6 did an amazing work jailbreaking my iPhone on iOS 10.2, very stable release BTW. Thanks to Luca, Marco and all the people involved in it, Tihmstar for Prometheus and Conan1 for the TssSaver to save our SHSH2 blobs, I wrote my generator to the nvram if I ever need to restore to 10.2.
Star - February 6, 2017 at 4:12am
Thank you for mentioning that! Jailbroken without any troubles
D4xM4Nx - February 6, 2017 at 12:59pm
No problem! I didn't need the PC at all because the terminal I grabbed on Cydia worked great and had my SHSH2 blobs uploaded to my Dropbox :)
Prev 1 of 3 Next