Apple Patents MagSafe to USB-C Adapter

Apple Patents MagSafe to USB-C Adapter

Posted April 5, 2017 at 8:36pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
Paulul Churchill - May 1, 2017 at 12:31pm
Just looking at replacing my 2nd MBP but, on top of ALL the adaptors now required, the removal of a magsafe system is a TOTAL DEAL BREAKER
Steve Nojobs & Tim Crook - April 7, 2017 at 8:40pm
It's already available to purchase on Amazon by another company Apple you SUCK THESE DAYS!!!
Damon S. - April 6, 2017 at 2:52pm
Owww another dongle
reiman - April 6, 2017 at 8:49am
Im really starting to think that Steve knew Cook would screw up the whole company and that is the reason he hand picked him to lead. I mean look at the iPad for god sake... Jobs never intended it to be a pc replacement but a third category device between iphone and mac. Now Tim is advertising it as the ultimate replacement for laptop. Even the software for every product get shipped way buggier than in Steves era.
D4xM4Nx - April 6, 2017 at 6:54am
Only because I'm extremely careful with my MacBook Pro, I haven't had issues with accidental drops due to applying tension on the power cord... The MagSafe loss almost made me look somewhere else but macOS made me take the risk. Next time make sure ALL MacBooks come with one, Apple. What an idiotic decision.
Kenny - April 6, 2017 at 3:24am
They did the patent just to stop anyone else from doing it
Rob D. - April 6, 2017 at 2:33am
I've already damaged my MBPtb thanks to USB-C charging and a cable that was pulled. $700 to repair, even with AppleCare. What a joke.
Kk - April 6, 2017 at 12:19am
Apple is not Apple anymore. I am kinda moving away from Apple more and more the more stupid decisions they make
tabosko - April 5, 2017 at 10:47pm
Apple: Dammit we f*%ked up! what should we do?.. Dongle? lol
Stealthier - April 5, 2017 at 10:04pm
They should just include the MagSafe adapter in the first place. It's stupid to remove it, replace it with USB-C plug and then try to put back the Mag safe plug. It's like removing your fingers and trying to stitch it back. Haiz.....
Prev 1 of 2 Next