Leaked Foxconn Presentation References 'Rear Touch Relocation' on iPhone 8 in EVT2 [Video]

JG1170 - September 7, 2017 at 6:09am
I personally believe that this presentation is not speaking about the OLED iPhone (Project Ferrari). I believe it is actually talking about the "7S" or "7S+" I also believe that the relocation simply means thy moved it from a centered location on the rear (early leaks show this) to a higher location, nearer to the Apple logo (newer leaks show this).
D4xM4Nx - September 7, 2017 at 3:05am
It's fun reading these documents being launch day so close, Apple has always worked for easy to use UI and no-second-thoughts features. Whatever they came up with, is for the greater good, I hope.
Ocanefun - September 6, 2017 at 10:47pm
I hope not. That would be terrible.
Hmm - September 6, 2017 at 8:06pm
I wonder if Apple leaked that early TouchID design on the back to get the public opinion, then changed it at the last possible moment.
Kevin Barth - September 6, 2017 at 9:47pm
You will wonder, you will see, you will crib, you will accept, you will live with it, you will preach that's perfect(out of no choice). - The 6 stages of an apple fanboys iphone event lifecycle.
Ocanefun - September 6, 2017 at 10:48pm
I think you're right and almost no one thought it was a good idea. Can you say LG? I hope not cause I hate the rear touch anything. I was even hoping to once and for all cover the entire rear apple. It's annoying.
Me - September 7, 2017 at 3:19am
Jealous much bro?
Kevin Barth - September 8, 2017 at 3:19am
No I am not jealous. I am one of you here. I had the same f***** frustration when audio jack was dropped in iphone 7. I was frustrated beyond anything but eventually I accepted the fact and learned to live with it. What option do I have anyways.