How to Downgrade Your 1.1.3 iPhone (Windows)

How to Downgrade Your 1.1.3 iPhone (Windows)

flower delivery to turkey - August 27, 2011 at 7:17am
This is a very nice article. I always find so much informative things from here. This site is amazing.
Jeff Sabater - February 14, 2008 at 8:17pm
i have done everything and got all the way to the end. the phone is at the last stage where it says (attempting to reboot) it has been doing this for over an hour. i am not sure how much longer this should take does anyone know what to do?
konkar - February 12, 2008 at 11:58am
right: firmware 04.03.13.G
konkar - February 12, 2008 at 11:55am
I followed the procedure and jailbrake and activate iphone so i have now firmware 1.1.1, Baseband 10.0.3. and bl 4.6. Next as you say and follow the instructions from \"How to Activate and Jailbreak Your OTB 1.1.2 iPhone Using Windows\" when i try to upgrade firmware to 1.1.2 with itunes always appear error. Can you explain me what is happens?
iB3nji - February 11, 2008 at 6:05pm
Will this work if i have: - a 3.9BL phone - with soft updated 1.1.3 then updated baseband to 04.03.13_G (using iClarified tutorial) - then used any sim 3.9 to unlock. i have stuffed phone aka it works but installer dosnt and programs dont. is it okay to go back to 1.1.1 using this tutorial then try agian?
karloz - February 9, 2008 at 4:42pm
and now the itunes doesn\'t detect my iphone beacause it says it has an incorrect sim card =S
karloz - February 9, 2008 at 4:38pm
i try using 1.0.2 firmware, and it worked :S.. now i have an unactivated 1.0.2 iphone with the lastest baseband version =S.. i don\'t know what i should do now =S..
karloz - February 9, 2008 at 4:31pm
nup.. nothing :s... i turn my iphone into DFU mode, i looks like it is off but my itunes detect it as an iphone in restore mode.. so i try and nothing happens =/.. the screen turns white and the itunes give me the same unknown erro (1)
nm-ken - February 9, 2008 at 3:11pm
I downloaded to Firmware 1.1.1 using iTunes 7.6. When I run iBrickr 0.91 I get the green screen (no reboot). What can I do to get the phone out of recovery mode?
rurock - February 9, 2008 at 12:43pm
interesting. Didn\'t know there was a difference. thx