Apple Warns Users Against Jailbreaking

Apple Warns Users Against Jailbreaking

joshWUa - June 25, 2018 at 1:51pm
tell us something we don’t know. People still jailbreak anyways
JoshvanHulst - June 27, 2018 at 5:25pm
Lucky I am not dumb as Apple wants to present jailbreakers to be. I know how to handle "unlimited power". Meeheeeheh :)
jbird7222 - June 24, 2018 at 12:02am
I Guess Jailbreaking isn’t dead after all, the most news, updates and different jailbreak programs in along, long time, it’s like TV sitcom re-boots, pun intended. Let’s just hope they don’t go the way of Rosanne, da-boot ?
Jetstevie - June 23, 2018 at 11:46pm
. Apple is right !
stealther - June 24, 2018 at 5:11am
Apple sucks...
JoshvanHulst - June 27, 2018 at 5:26pm
Apple is warning the blind sheep who do not know how to utilize jailbreaking properly. With vast powers, comes great responsibility. :)
D4xM4Nx - June 23, 2018 at 5:34pm
Total BS about Apple's claims as usual, I've never had a single issue ever since I joined the jailbreak all the way back to 2008... They (Apple) are a bunch of hypocrites here, we all know how often have they stolen JB ideas and the developers didn't get a single penny out of it - f.lux/night shift anyone? Why many of us jailbreak? To have freedom to do whatever the hell we want to do with our devices - fully customizable iOS. I find it ironic that Apple is always against legally questionable govt. agencies' practices, and they're using the same fear mongering methods aforementioned...
1reader - June 24, 2018 at 7:54pm
Yep ??!
JoshvanHulst - June 27, 2018 at 5:27pm
I am much like you. Couldn't agree more with you.
ichild - June 23, 2018 at 5:33pm
The only way I will stop jailbreakijg is when apple start to give users more options into modifying there devices apple doesn't listen to there users on this regards however they do steal ideas from the jailbreaking community besides isn't jailbreaking legally so STFU apple and keep your advice to yourself. I have bin jailbreaking for years without a security isue so who the hell are they really talking to? Stop trying to control people and let the jailbreaking continue. They f@@ked up and they know is that's why they are telling us not to. Yada yada yada.
Mars - June 23, 2018 at 3:38pm
It is not called Jail Breaking for nothing , exagération and overprotection from Apple it not only a de-interested honest process but a business protective model that restricts yourself from your own decisions . The only other choice is to go to Android and this is not a choice .
binsaif - June 23, 2018 at 3:37pm
No problems, I’ll jailbreak an iPhone with no personal information in it. Don’t worry Apple.
dvxaznsensationxvb - June 23, 2018 at 3:37pm
They can say that when with all these 0 day exploits and hot fixes that don't fix bugs
Ace - June 23, 2018 at 3:33pm
Never had a single issue with any of my jailbroken devices. In fact, these devices have worked better and have been more enjoyable to use on so many levels. One of the biggest advantages is being able to disconnect a device from any and all Apple contact. This is the only reason Apple doesn’t want people to have control over their device - because it takes away THEIR control and ability to track and constantly monitor everyone using an iPhone. I love Apple hardware and the aesthetics and functionality of iOS. Everything else about Apple and the company is horrible. Al they care about is making more money and sucking every used as dry as possible. Pretty obvious.
ichild - June 23, 2018 at 5:34pm
Aggres ?
stevenlacross - June 25, 2018 at 4:29pm
Agree as well
JoshvanHulst - June 27, 2018 at 5:36pm
It's a scare tactic from Apple to discourage circumventing their security blocks they constantly do with their IPSW updates.