Apple Stores Have Become an 'Exercise in Branding' and No Longer Serve Customers Well [Report]

mohammadsti - May 8, 2019 at 1:59am
Yes I totally agree that the staff has no clue about apple products and ends up getting different answers, and yes you have to wait to get your needs.
jr77 - May 7, 2019 at 10:04pm
I have had bad experience in a Apple store recently. Rude service
NoGoodNick - May 7, 2019 at 8:41pm
I’m sorry, but having a huge store with loads of idiots ‘hanging out’ and NOT buying anything is idiotic. Once again, it’s single executives getting ‘great marketing ideas’ and no one is ensuring that ANYTHING works as it should. Apple nearly folded once when they replaced designers for marketing morons, and the same thing is happening under Tim Cook. He’s too busy chasing the ‘next new idea’ to ensure anything succeeds. Marketing ideas are a dime-a-dozen, and without follow-through, aren’t with anything.
fackyoo - May 7, 2019 at 7:21pm
One time I took my daughter ma Iphone10 She had an issue with her mute button The guy was telling me there is nothing wrong with it I was starting to get angry,telling me basically we have no clue what we were taking about . I told him listen buddy I have had apple products before you were born , First of all u are. It trying to help me ,keep it mind without me “customers “ u are not going to have a job. Think god u have customers that visit your store I don’t leave the store even told him Iam not going to take a refurbish replacement since ur being a duck
PaulieP - May 7, 2019 at 4:42pm
Apple stores are hit or miss and mostly there a mess. Almost 99% of the employees there are snotty, stuck up, rude, sarcastic, and they think they’re better than you. Aka pricks! I stopped going to Apple quite sometime ago because there is no love in that store. The employees would rather correct you in any and every opportunity they have to prove that you are Inferior to them. If you have a question, good luck getting the right answer. You could ask three people and get three different answers. None of them are on the same page, there’s no training, they’re all a bunch of spoiled brats Who have had an iPhone in their pocket since they were five years old. Shame!
justabrake - May 7, 2019 at 4:22pm
They've always treated me with respect and first class service
ericidle - May 7, 2019 at 4:18pm
Couldn’t agree more. Staff didn’t seem to want me to buy anything. They wanted me to go home and use the online store and if I needed to they said arrange to pick up in store. I also have the purchase plan with upgrade but they did their best to persuade me to let the purchase period expire and not use the upgrade option