February 29, 2024
Jailbreak Released for New iPhones and iPads Running iOS 13-13.3! [Download]

Jailbreak Released for New iPhones and iPads Running iOS 13-13.3! [Download]
Comments

Posted February 16, 2020 at 12:19am · 10 comments · Add Comment
justabrake
justabrake - February 18, 2020 at 6:11pm
If you gamble at FanDuel and use your iPhone then don’t jailbreak jailbroken phones won’t be allowed they can tell and tell you !
kricul
kricul - February 18, 2020 at 3:54pm
Jailbreak or bust. Nothing beats an iPhone that's jail broken. The stuff i can do that stock can't is 101 times over.. Yes 101 tweaks installed and use every single one. Staying o 12.4 for more compatibility and stable. Will use checkrsin if when i decide to move higher
gterrones
gterrones - February 17, 2020 at 3:25pm
I used to jailbreak because of the many things you can do with your own device. But now, many things are already in the iOS. I still miss some apps that I can’t believe Apple doesn’t want you to have as a security app like igotya. But know. With a lot of e-commerce. I have a lot of sensitive data in my iPhone. Work and personal. So I’m not sure that if I jailbreak, who can have access to my phone o a “call home” feature. So, jailbreak is getting less attractive to me 😔
PaulieP
PaulieP - February 16, 2020 at 6:36pm
Does anyone even jailbreak anymore?
Rosshee
Rosshee - February 17, 2020 at 8:53am
Anyone who wants to own their iphone in the right way!
PaulieP
PaulieP - February 17, 2020 at 5:35pm
Or waste their lives upgrading a device that doesn’t matter as much as life itself. Food for thought
1reader
1reader - February 17, 2020 at 9:20pm
He likes his side of argument that make ppl give him attention and explain how things are for them and when he gets the other side, says “I dont like that”... pure self centric. Just think of an old iphone or ipad, what jb can do
justabrake
justabrake - February 18, 2020 at 6:12pm
I grew out of it
ichild
ichild - February 16, 2020 at 4:58pm
Use to be great news. Not anymore.
bboakye