Facebook Warns iOS 14 Could Drop Publisher Revenue By Over 50%

Facebook Warns iOS 14 Could Drop Publisher Revenue By Over 50%

PaulieP - August 27, 2020 at 9:10pm
IClarified, do you monitor childish activities in your forums? Please do, it’s unhelpful to the comments section when trolls cry because they want attention. Might be time for a ban. Again, it’s unnecessary and counterproductive to intellectual conversations.
robertdes69 - August 28, 2020 at 10:23am
paulie get over yourself and its you thats posting stupidities!!!!!!!
PaulieP - August 28, 2020 at 6:13pm
You will never get me to leave, you’re a child at best and you’re sad and pathetic. Your comments are a tiny it’s bit annoying but it doesn’t m make me want to leave at all bucko. It just proves I’m right in that you truly are sad and pathetic. You refuse to grow up during a pandemic you choose to try to make other peoples lives worse? Wow, you really are a sad and lonely evil person destined for solitude. You need help or maybe a new boyfriend but not with that attitude. Maybe one day they’ll let you have one when they let you out of the psycho ward if you ever get out.
tobybartlett - August 27, 2020 at 3:04pm
Awesome Apple! Facebook needs to be put in its place for the insanely long list of crimes they’ve committed with impunity. Their refusal to modify their business model to one that is legal, doesn’t destroy democracies, doesn’t spread hate and one that actually sees value in privacy *clearly* is not something that they are going to even consider. At first, small groups of activists tried to change Facebook, but they were just too powerful for that. Then over 1,000 of their advertisers large and small tried to change them, but Facebook didn’t even consider it. Maybe, just maybe, the company that sells the most devices that Facebook ends up being installed on will be the straw that breaks this dystopian nightmares crack. Privacy over profit! ✊
tobybartlett - August 27, 2020 at 3:11pm
My iPhones autocorrect decided that changing the word “back” to “crack” would be a great chance to show what two trillion dollars can do and humiliate me in the process. Thanks Apple. LOL 😂
1reader - August 27, 2020 at 2:17pm
This is good news even though I suspect fb will extract that data through different means
PaulieP - August 26, 2020 at 11:38pm
Cheers Apple, thanks for looking out for the people.
PaulieP - August 27, 2020 at 9:03pm
You never offer any good feedback. You always trolling and trolls are losers in today’s society. If you don’t have anything positive to share you should stop posting and grow up until you can. You’re not accomplishing anything and not getting under anyone’s skin at all, you’re just sad and pathetic at this point bucko.
DMontez - August 26, 2020 at 8:16pm
Thank you Apple. No one asked fur FaceBook’s MFn adds anyways. I cannot wait to opt out. And if this means FB will start charging fir membership, good ridden all together to them
robertdes69 - August 26, 2020 at 7:46pm
hell ya all you guys are right we want our privacy and no damn adds thats what we pay the big bucks for are phones and computers
PaulieP - August 28, 2020 at 6:08pm
Please tell me how I am the one posting stupidity? It would be nice if you clarified with some proof. I’m try to post intellectual comments and post honest opinion. This prick posts nothing but homophobic slurs and hate to me. Look at all my posts, don’t accuse if you don’t know me. Also, that person is trying really really hard to harass me but he’s a joke to me. Your responses seem intelligent but if you honestly think I’m the problem, you’re an imbecile just like the bucko trying to hump my leg.
LeoNyx86 - August 26, 2020 at 6:59pm
Newsletters are better because you actually consent to receive them and you know what you are getting. No one really consents to those ads. People just want to use the social network. And the ads are immoral because they are trying to coerce money out of us through soft manipulations. I alway cover the ads with my hand or mute the audio so I do not have to listen. The good ads are the ones you go looking for and bad ads are the ones that go looking for you. It would be best if they obeyed one’s wishes.
ichild - August 26, 2020 at 6:45pm
Thank you apple and goodbye nonsense and Facebook
ericidle - August 26, 2020 at 6:22pm
Apple are doing the right thing here. That’s why people buy Apple products
rodarte - August 26, 2020 at 6:13pm