You can now view important details about your App Clips, such as the number of installations, sessions, and crashes. You can also see how users found your App Clips — for example, through an App Clip Code, Maps, or an external referral. App Clip data is available only from users who have agreed to share their diagnostics and usage information with app developers.
App Clip metrics are only available from users who have agreed to share their diagnostics and usage information with app developers.
View App Clip Metrics
1. From App Analytics, select the app associated with your App Clip. The Overview page provides a summary of key app metrics.
2. From the menu bar, click Metrics.
3. The Metrics page opens with your app’s Product Page Views displayed by default. To change the metric to an App Clip metric, click the metric selector in the top left corner.
4. From the pop-up menu, choose an App Clip metric to view.
5. Choose a dimension and add any desired filters. Use the date picker to select a date range.