The release was announced by @Pwn20wnd:
unc0ver v6.1.0 is NOW OUT with additional stability, reliability and capability improvements to iOS 14 support.
What's New in This Version
● Fix all known stability and reliability problems on iOS 14
● Fix a bug that caused the unc0ver app to show different jailbreak settings when opened in the jailbroken state on iOS 14
● Add custom libkrw plugin to enable kernel read-write support on iOS 14 for security researchers and developers
The unc0ver jailbreak works for all devices running iOS 14.0 - iOS 14.3, including the iPhone 12. You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device here:
● How Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 14.3 Using Unc0ver (Windows)
● How Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 14.3 Using Unc0ver (Mac)
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.