ATVFiles 1.1.0 has been released. It is now an open source project.
ATVFiles 1.1.0 Updates
- Add support for running on Apple TV Take Two.
- Places is always enabled on Take Two, as the right side of the main menu shows all the manually set ones.
- Fix music player on Leopard.
- Speed up the folder parades a bit.
- Added entry in the Settings menu to enable/disable folder parades.
- Fix music playback not stopping when leaving ATVFiles when Places is in use.
- Add preferences `ShowPlacesOnMenu`, `ShowSettingsOnMenu` and `UsePlaybackMenu` for advanced tweaks.
- `Show...OnMenu` preferences enable/disable Places or Settings on the Take Two main menu (Take Two only).
- `UsePlaybackMenu` disables the menu when pressing MENU during playback.
Major 1.0 Updates
- Supports Take 2 AppleTV
- Leopard Front Row compatibility, thanks to the work of the Sapphire team.
- "Places," which is essentially bookmarks. You can bookmark any folder to show up on the top-level ATVFiles menu, so you can easily browse back there without going through numerous levels of folders. Mounted drives also show up automatically, without any need to link them into ~/Movies.