"We are excited to announce our new Alpine Halo Receivers and the new features that are included," said Mike Anderson, Vice President and General Manager, Brand Business Unit, Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. "These next-generation receivers will exceed customer expectations for a premium driving experience."
The all new iLX-F511 11-inch Multimedia Receiver and the iLX-F509 9-inch Multimedia Receiver feature High-Resolution Audio Playback to bring out the full potential of music in the vehicle. They also include a WXGA High-Resolution Display (1280x720px) for an elevated driving experience.
Features like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and built-in Bluetooth hands-free calling with audio streaming allows access to music, messages, phone calls, and maps on a smartphone via either a wired USB connection or wirelessly. These features are controlled through touch or voice commands with the included external microphone.
An industry-first for aftermarket receivers, the iLX-F511 and iLX-F509 feature SiriusXM 360L, which combines satellite and streaming content delivery for even more choices in entertainment (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required). Built-in HD Radio is also included for additional entertainment options.
The iLX-F511 and iLX-F509 include front and rear camera inputs to add a front or rearview camera (sold separately). The rearview camera includes a distance guide display that overlays guidelines onto the screen for ease when moving in reverse. Multiple camera angles can be viewed with the KCX-C2600B Universal Front and Rear Camera Selector (sold separately).
Take driving safety even further with the DVR-C320R Premium 1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera with built-in drive assist (sold separately), compatible with the iLX-F511 and iLX-F509.
While the iLX-F511 and iLX-F509 do not have built-in navigation, the new KTX-NS01 Navigation Module (sold separately) provides seamless, on-and-off-road navigation, as an option. This is delivered through the Navigation Module, designed to plug into the receivers via USB connection for a convenient way to access the latest maps on the display.
On-board tuning features bring out the full potential of music playback with a 5-band graphic EQ or 13-band parametric EQ per channel, for continuous frequency control. The 6-channel time correction ensures that music is staged properly in the front and center of the vehicle. If more power is needed, additional amplifiers can be added using the three sets of true 4V preamp outputs with front, rear, and subwoofer control.
The new RUX-H02 Alpine Halo Subwoofer Controller (sold separately) easily mounts to the Alpine Halo Display and allows quick-access controls to the subwoofer and main volume through a wireless Bluetooth connection. The sleek, tapered lines and silver trim of the RUX-H02 compliments the Alpine Halo Display design.
While the iLX-F511 and iLX-F509 are mech-less (no CD/DVD player) an HDMI input and output are included to connect a DVD player or even a smartphone for an all-digital audio and video connection through a single cable.
Upgrading dash technology can often result in a loss of factory functionality such as steering wheel controls and access to engine codes. However, the iLX-F511 and iLX-F509 are compatible with the iDatalink Maestro Module (sold separately) allowing select OEM features to be retained and vehicle information displayed on the screen.
● 11-inch (iLX-F511) and 9-inch (iLX-F509) WXGA High Resolution Display (1280x720px)
● Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
● Floating style display with adjustable height, depth, and angle mounting bracket
● Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO DIN dash kits for various vehicle applications
● Hi-Res Audio Playback
● Works with Apple CarPlay (wireless and wired)
● The Google Assistant is available on Android Auto (wireless and wired)
● Bluetooth built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
● SiriusXM-Ready/ SiriusXM NGS-Ready (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
● Built-in HD Radio
● HDMI Input and Output
● Aux Input
● Dual USB Input
● iDatalink Maestro Connectivity
● DVR-C320R Alpine Dash Camera Compatible (camera sold separately)
● Media Xpander
● Navigation Compatible with the KTX-NS01 Navigation Module (sold separately)
● MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC/APE music playback via USB
● H.264/MPEG-4 AVC/MP4/MOV/FLV/MKV video playback via USB
● JPG/PNG/BMP USB photo viewer
● Front/Rear camera inputs with distance guide display
● KCX-C2600B Universal Front and Rear Camera Selector ready
● Steering wheel remote control ready
● External microphone included
● Built-in amplifier (16-watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
● 3 preouts (True 4V)
● 5-band graphic EQ or 13-band parametric EQ (per channel)
● 6-channel time correction
● 24-bit DAC
● High pass crossover/low pass crossover: Front/Rear/Subwoofer
● CTA-2006 compliant
Pricing and Availability:
The iLX-F511 and iLX-F509 will ship in February 2022 at a MAP of $1199.95 and $999.95 respectively.