Women Found More Likely To Give Their Number to a Man With an iPhone

Women Found More Likely To Give Their Number to a Man With an iPhone

Henry - April 23, 2010 at 5:27pm
I own an iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and the iPad. Please leave your number :)
XHL - April 23, 2010 at 9:35am
Let me state that I have nothing against iphone owners. I only have an issue with this particular article. I am sure this study has tons of caveats that is not disclosed. Iphone users might be hipper, cooler because that\'s how apple market its users. But if you are a truly efficient practical person who uses your smart phone for business and personal, you will feel frustrated with the iphone non-reliant email servers and the non-responsive keypad on the iphone, which is terrible for people who needs to response to emails every 5 minutes. There are other devices that does this function much better, for example, the blackberry. I\'d love to know the source of this study, and a better understanding of how they sample the population for this research. Maybe what the research finding was: woman found more likely to give their number to a man with a SMART phone. And I would assume that a man with a nice modern blackberry is more practical and manly, and probably more successful because of his practical traits, compare to the hippie who mistakenly assumed that apple makes everything, including the yelp app that is installed on their iphone. And last but definitely not least, women give numbers to men that they feel are interesting, connected, kind, and whatever their criterias are, and not because of their ownership of a smartphone that might make them look well-off. And for the women who share their phone numbers because of this reason, men, do you really want to be connected with her? Awaiting your comments.
LT - April 23, 2010 at 1:25am
Any woman reading this feel free to respond. I own 1x 3GS & 1x 3G. XOXO ;)
Nbgcrew - April 23, 2010 at 9:18am
But thay ur alll locked :P
iphonedoctor - April 23, 2010 at 12:37am
We repair iphones , did you know how it fills. Sent From My IPad
jeremy - April 22, 2010 at 5:44pm
just like a woman... always after the money...
elliot - April 22, 2010 at 7:07pm
Welcome to reality, pal! :)