Steve Jobs Says: 'Nope' to Approved Only Apps for Mac OS 10.7

Steve Jobs Says: 'Nope' to Approved Only Apps for Mac OS 10.7

Posted April 25, 2010 at 8:14pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
can-surmeli - April 26, 2010 at 4:01am
That kinda stuff will never happen for the OS X platform. I think it's the rumor of some crazy fella just to mix things up.
ccjx - April 25, 2010 at 10:58pm
"Apple could still offer authorized applications through a Mac App Store without blocking applications that are distributed directly." So you're saying that they can still offer an AppStore for the Mac/Macbook, with approved signed applications ON TOP of what we already have now? I don't see what's wrong with that. You could always not use it if you worry about not being able to pirate the apps.
Jay - April 25, 2010 at 11:27pm
I like how Apple has organized the App store they have now. I like to read reviews and see what popular applications are from normal people. I think it would be a good idea yes as long as its not locked down like the iPhone OS.
Mark - April 25, 2010 at 11:38pm
how do you show the mail details like that??? thank you
krisss - April 26, 2010 at 3:27am
in mail go to menu 'view -> message -> long headers'
Jay - April 25, 2010 at 10:24pm
Its not going to happen.
mark - April 25, 2010 at 10:04pm
how can i get my mail to do that with the header?????? im running 10.6.3. and im using apple mail app..
Mark - April 25, 2010 at 10:30pm
can someone tell me how to show that info on my mac mail app
Hammid - April 26, 2010 at 12:41am
It's easy to customize the ammount of information you would like to customize. I think you can either add settings while composing an e-mail or you can set those as a preset. There's nothing cool with that unless you really need to set different kinds of recipents and whatnot...! Not that useful IMO.
Dan - April 26, 2010 at 2:35am
In the Mail app (top menu items): View--Message--Long Headers. You can switch back and forth between Default Headers and Long Headers for each individual message.
Krisss - April 26, 2010 at 3:33am
@Mark: there is no need in posting a message twice. You end up with two threads saying the same... a little bit more patience next time, Thx
Prev 1 of 1 Next