How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Using Greenpois0n (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Using Greenpois0n (Windows)

martin thomson - October 1, 2013 at 4:17pm
dont try this i bricked my iphone yesterday & ive JB same device about 4 times previously. pissed off now & fone's in shop
Me - February 17, 2013 at 4:14pm
This crap does not work! I have tried the DFU crap about 30 times, never works!!!!!
amino - November 6, 2012 at 6:11am
yesterday i updated my 3gs from 4.2.1 to 6 but its not active and message me could not active ur iphone wat should i do guys??
Troy Stevens Jr - October 15, 2012 at 4:13pm
I'm going to attempt this today on a iPhone 3gs that was on 4.2.1 I did a restore all settings and content not knowing what it was.gonna do. So I'm going to download gp_win_rc6.1.zip and hopefully that will fix my slide for emergency call only with usb/iTunes background. Ill repost if it works as stated
website design - March 4, 2012 at 5:38pm
I appreciate all the effort you put into writing this post about iClarified - Add Comment . I will post a backlink back to your blog on my website as I think some of my clients might find it interesting.
Rui - June 18, 2011 at 11:07am
I want to jailbreak my Iphone4 , firmware 4.1, to the latest 4.3.3. I\'ts jailbreaked and full of apps from Cydia. What do i need to do not to loose all my apps with the firmware upgrade? Do i need to upgrade the firmware in iTunes and then Jailbreak it or it doesn\'t need to update first? Cheers from Portugal :)
Kush - May 19, 2011 at 5:41am
Using 3gs on firmware 3.1.3 and Baseband 5.12 (New bootrom) JB by spirit n Unlocked by Ultrasnow. I wish to upgrade to 4.x os. Can someone please tell me 1)Will i lose all data and apps 2) will I have to upgrade from I tunes then JB it? (Just like a New Restore) 3) Can i Use pwnage tool or some other to upgrade n JB at the same time 4) Which SW to use for JB and Unlock and which os to select 4.0, or 4.1 or 4.2 or 4.3(I will need an Unlock) 5)Will firmware upgrade also change BB version?
Phil - May 11, 2011 at 4:43pm
Will this work with Verizon iPhone 4 with Modem Firmware 1.0.05 ? I have the version 4.2.6 (8E200). itunes would like me to update to 4.2.8, and im not sure if i should b/c im still not sure if i should jailbreak or not.
Red - April 7, 2011 at 4:16pm
I had to try the program twice but it worked exactly as shown the 2nd time round Thanks alot for the great run through :)
Opflex - March 25, 2011 at 2:44pm
Will this jailbreak work on an Iphone 3g.... it\'s not an \"S\" If not, can anyone point me in the direction of an untethered jailbreak for a 3g that is currently on 4.2.1 Thanks in advance.