December 9, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Releases Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1

iPhone Dev-Team Releases Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1

Posted April 4, 2011 at 4:48am · 94 comments · Add Comment
Ynot
Ynot - April 6, 2011 at 3:46am
I also would like to thank the dev team for saving us from the restricted world of Apple :) Can you please write some info on the ipad2 jailbreak? if there is a timeline or hope for it thanks
Z!GGY
Z!GGY - April 6, 2011 at 1:58am
again the prob with the incoming international calls no name shown with missing the 0 from the start anyway good job dev
Macki
Macki - April 5, 2011 at 5:48pm
Thank You dev team for this! and of course i0n1c :) Without the jailbreaks I would never buy the Apple products, It's like the missing part:) Im still wondering why we are not getting any information on the IPad 2 jailbreak? Is Comex going to release the IPad 2 4.3 jailbreak, it couldn't be too hard for him just to twitter saying if he will, and if it's coming soon or something like that :/
Maxi
Maxi - April 5, 2011 at 8:05am
Work for 3.10.01? thank's.
coolio
coolio - April 5, 2011 at 5:42am
I had some troubles with Redsn0w jailbreaking.. so had to use the pwnage tool to make custom IPSW. But now my 3GS is up and running perfectly.. thanks dev-Team and everyone behind it.
Jay
Jay - April 5, 2011 at 12:53am
So does this mean the unlock is right around the corner for 4.3?
Rez
Rez - April 4, 2011 at 11:28pm
Just jailbroken my 3GS with new redsnow, I lost my network and Internet , any help
Steve
Steve - April 4, 2011 at 11:49pm
Me 2 , 3GS, no phone number shows in General settings,, Carrier softbank, cannot send SMS ,
Rez
Rez - April 5, 2011 at 12:29am
I couldn't access my setting menu either, tried online for a solution with no luck so I had to restore my iPhone and forget about jailbreak.
Joe N
Joe N - April 5, 2011 at 12:41am
Just JB my iphone 4 and lost Network as well. Bars are at 1. Any info?
ss ss
ss ss - April 5, 2011 at 12:47am
YEah mine is the same bars at 1 always. No Carrier, phone number, no sms on 3gs
Joe N
Joe N - April 5, 2011 at 2:51pm
So what I basically did was restore the phone back to 4.3.1 (Itunes/Tiny) and re-jailbroke it with Redsnow. Everything works perfectly now. I get my carrier back, I can make calls, sends SMS/MMS and so on. The only "bug" that I notice is that the reception bars remain @ 1. I've noticed it doesn't affect reception what so ever, just more of a "bug" that displays 1 bar.
Zeljko
Zeljko - April 5, 2011 at 5:33pm
that could be mine comment 2. cheers.
rudolf
rudolf - April 6, 2011 at 9:56am
Restored to 4.3.1 via iTunes using TinyUmbrella to keep my baseband at 01.59.00 and then JB it using Redsn0w (repeated the whole procedure twice). Signal bar shows one bar or at times no bars at all. Turning OFF an On airplane mode, 3G and Cellular settings did not help. I did not install Ultrasn0w. I keep my baseband at 01.59.00 just in case I travel abroad and want to use my cell with different carrier.
Dogter
Dogter - April 4, 2011 at 11:10pm
Just updated both my iPad 1 and iPhone 3Gs to iOS 4.3.1 and jailbroke with the info provided. So far no issues Since my phone was out of space it would not let me update my OS. Even Cydia would not let me update Cydia APPs due to lack of space. I had to do a restore install of iOS 4.3.1 and reinstall all of my APPs, settings, music, photos, ex. Doing a complete restore ended up freeing about 3 gigs of space
Dogter
Dogter - April 4, 2011 at 11:12pm
I meant 2 gigs, not 3. Typing in the dark so I hit the wrong key. After restoring and doing a clean install 4.3.1, the JB went through with no issues
Carlos de Carvalho
Carlos de Carvalho - April 4, 2011 at 10:01pm
Amazing !!!!!!!! Thanks a lot !!!! Looking foward for the ipad 2 version, any news !?!?!
Sam
Sam - April 4, 2011 at 10:20pm
It's out now!!! Just JB'd mine and it's sooo much better....or was it a dream?
Carlos de Carvalho